Poll

I say:

Hands off!
- 18 (45%)
Away!
- 2 (5%)
How about Redding project?
- 9 (22.5%)
Why town control in not enjoyable like before?
- 3 (7.5%)
I like fair duel 1 vs. 1 and the case, when just after my victory another 10 people spawn near the grid.
- 8 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Hands off! - New Reno  (Read 20749 times)

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
Re: Hands off! - New Reno
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2011, 10:06:47 pm »

You should know - justice. Do you know this word or you put it inside your profile info without knowing the meaning? Anyway, you're still young - much time to learn.

Where is justice when you seek and destroy low level blue suits ? You start being pathetic.

About the fact i'm young, considering my actual age i take that pretty much like a compliment. Thank you.

Rio

• Its a good day to leave a game
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2011, 10:13:01 pm »

Where is justice when you seek and destroy low level blue suits ? You start being pathetic.

Again, you read only or trying to understand also? They are two different things. Tell me please who is the member of TTTLA and who has the "justice" inside profile info? Still would be better if you would try to answer according to previous posts instead of putting another posts and silly questions like one above. Suggestion: find a screenshot where I kill bluesuit with 40 HPs.
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2011, 10:50:18 pm »

I just clearly can see reason of all of this. New Reno was Rio's playground where he was killing bluesuits and other random innocents. He was alone there, so no big problems. Then some bigger group of players arrives to town, killed Rio and he started to be mad and jelly ...

Yeah, i am pretty sure its like that. In fact this is not troll topic. Its whining topic about "Hey, they killed me when i was killing others, ban them!"
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2011, 10:51:04 pm »

Rio go PK elsewhere, simple as that. What did you expect from this tread ?  ::)

Im pretty sick of this "TTTLA noobs, TTTLA SWARM, TTTLA cowards etc." attitude. They play really good, at least, as good as every other team. They contributed to the game and community a lot more than most of the gangs. Why so much hatin´ ?  ???
"First extract the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to extract the straw from your brother’s eye"
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2011, 10:55:13 pm »

Russians... This one has not enough charisma to lead mercs... yet.
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2011, 10:55:49 pm »

Time to rename topic to "TTTLA are evil PKs! And swarmers!"
They know no mercy! They know no justice! They kill you and then laugh over your body! New Reno is dangerous like never was before! Russian mercs awaiting you on grids! French jacket-users Mordinos are zerg swarming lone poor PKs! Poor PKs are not really PKs! They're just passing by New Reno, seeking for very high HP (>40) bluesuiter to kill, but evil Mordinos killing everyone on sight! Also this legion of 348705675467 russian mercs from Rogues are filling 1/2 of New Reno, exploding everything with bazookas and then disappearing! Be careful in New Reno! Zerg overlords are spawning french, polish and russian evil PKs there, you better avoid this place, especially if you're solo PK who like to kill >40 HP bluesuiters!

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2011, 12:33:08 am »

Bla bla bla Mordino didnt killed me and wut ? I dont even care what type whine here is but we need wipe :D
Maybe close this siht?

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2011, 01:21:31 am »

I got only 12 action points and 7 points burst. Its immposible to have fun alone
Oh noes, multiplayer game...
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2011, 10:46:33 am »

The mordinos were also at broken hills.

shouldnt they be at reno?

hell, im gonna start my own family...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 10:49:51 am by wreese2u »

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2011, 11:47:44 am »

hell, im gonna start my own family...
for the sake of universe please noooo!!!! xD
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2011, 04:10:32 pm »

Is it just me or the voting is a bit one sided?
Anyway I miss the Redding project and would rather see that instead of the Mordino family thing...
But well its ok at the other thread that Simon aka Mobster started it even looked interesting.
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2011, 08:52:49 pm »

Well i got to tell you something , you made rio angry he is spying on you now ;D

About this mordino crap , i have to admit lazor pistols are so OP  :D
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2011, 09:05:26 pm »

First of all, it's me at AFK phase my little lieutenant. :d I suggest you moving inside the town with your investigations. I am sure it will be even more accurate.

Well i got to tell you something , you made rio angry he is spying on you now
Seems like you've got not so much to tell anyone now. Why to post one could ask. :)
About this mordino crap , i have to admit lazor pistols are so OP
Yes, I think whole topic concerns this...
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2011, 11:42:38 pm »

This topic seems to be another whine about tttla swarm/numbers i'm not defending anyone just i don't give a fuck anymore , their like 4-5 in new reno with lazor pistols and leather jackets few guys with proper gear can just vaporize them and yet someone is whining that he cannot do anything on his own - ofcourse you can't do anything. Fonline 2238 is a faction mod that promotes people to make factions and alliances it's all in the game if someone doesn't like it well then i think this game isn't meant for those people. Loners have no future ;D
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 11:48:23 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2011, 11:49:53 am »

Basing on that screenshot, I hate to post screens, but if you ask me to:
   For me seems like you visited New Reno first time since Mordino family appeared there. We can all see how it ended. For your information after you call your friends, let's say 5 of them, they will also spawn from WM 5 more (probably bring also better gear, like Brotherhood armours and plasma rifles).
   Moreover, I could say, that Mordino's RP doesn't attract people. People attract their RP. They preview every district of New Reno, if spot someone, they spawn there. Regardless it's someone they do not know or their, how they tend to call it "enemy". For instance, some man had a little troubles with buying his car. It would have not happened, unless Mordino family with their RP had been there and I heard they protect the town, but  I have no idea they protect New Reno itself or people also. Would be nice to know.
   Attempting to stop low-HP bluesuit, shooting to him with laser pistol is just pathetic and worth of the worst kind PK. :)
   As I am not going to post with TTTLA members anymore: you advise me to do better (most efficient gather people?!) and you just bring more people (I dare to call "SWARM" also) yourself.  I find it funny and I do not like to wait another 1 hour or more after I beat TTTLA till they will gather more people. Learn to read and do not post things that are not related (old screens and how to everyone complains at TTTLA). Bye, bye...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 05:03:27 pm by Aquare »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Page created in 0.193 seconds with 25 queries.