"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 06:28:19 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Slaver Tattoo  (Read 1870 times)

Slaver Tattoo
« on: June 22, 2011, 08:27:00 pm »

Just out of interest why do you guys think slavers get a tattoo on their face? Identification? Much rather produce a 'Slaver Membership Card' when a guy is trying to enslave me than get a tattoo which permanently shows my affiliation to others and potential 'merchandise' making my party invites sink to an all time low.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Slaver Tattoo
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 08:30:08 pm »

Helps keeps spies and other ass holes out.

and

If a guy isn't man enough to get a permanent slaver tattoo then he doesn't belong in that sort of business.

Besides that you don't wanna start tryin to enslave other slavers, this way you know who you go after.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 11:15:54 pm »

But surely a club card could suffice? It would keep the NCR assholes off your back? I mean it makes more sense having a tattoo on your face than the slavers in F3 and F:NV who didn't but just told every random guy walking passed that they were slavers xD

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 04:28:48 am »

Metzger just likes to watch all of the slaver recruits suffer by making them get a painful tatoo on their head.

It also makes it so they can't change their mind, and in case they try to leave the slaver business, it wrecks their chances of having a "normal" life, since they would always been seen as a no-good slaver with that tatoo.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 07:43:31 pm »

So it is like a mexican gang tatoo........

Another good question is, how in the hell they get the tatoo? where comes the ink?
is the needle esterilized?
LOL all the slaves have another think in common: syphilis

PD: they are already Jimmy Hats so the idea of an postapocaliptic pandemia sounds weird, all the thugs and prostitutes know about Jimmy Hats, so slavers must know about clean the needles with rotgut
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 09:18:24 pm »

Metzger just likes to watch all of the slaver recruits suffer by making them get a painful tatoo on their head.

It also makes it so they can't change their mind, and in case they try to leave the slaver business, it wrecks their chances of having a "normal" life, since they would always been seen as a no-good slaver with that tatoo.

I kind of get that idea. I also suppose it's the same with the 'tear' tattoo for each person you've murdered.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 22 queries.