"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 05:34:35 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

How many levels of the lifegiver perk would you say you give you're characters on average

2 (whats the point of only using 1?)
1.5 (half my chars have 1 and the other half have 2)
1 (It helps but 2 isn't really essential)
none (it's a wasted perk!)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: do you use lifegiver?  (Read 3153 times)

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
Re: do you use lifegiver?
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2011, 02:42:39 am »

from this poll so far just as many people have said they use 1 lvl of LG as have said they use 2. perhaps limiting it to one level would be a good compromise.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 02:46:55 am by jonny rust »

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 03:27:59 am »

you need to raise hp pool.

Sounds like a plan!
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2011, 07:39:50 am »

Lifegiver from 12 gives you 40 hp total
Lifegiver from 15 gives you 28 hp total

2 EN gives you 24 hp

Lifegiver from 15 lvl is equal to 2 points of SPECIAL

Action boy gives you 1 AP
2 Agility gives you 1 AP
Action Boy = 2 SPECIAL

Weapon Handling gives you 3 SPECIAL, but in fact reduce your carry weight, with small frame it's a pain.

Sharpshooter gives 1 SPECIAL for BG and tanks and 0.5 SPECIAL for snipers, +2 sight range isn't a deal

Gains are totaly useless, it for example, Gain Agility gives you +0.5 AP and +2/4% skill and +1% dodge, compared to action boys, which gives you +1 ap, GA it's a crap.

To make fair Lifegiver, it should have 15 lvl req or gives hp based on your EN, so for 4 EN sniper, it wouldn't gives much like for 10 EN tank
(maybe formula EN/2)
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 08:59:03 am »

Also I dont agree that powerbuilds have low INT, almost every powerbuild uses BROF, which requires 6 int, thus everyone sets INT to 6.
Strange I always thought that powerbuilds have 2x lifegiver and 220-250 hp (these rarely have IN 6). It's new for me that every average druggy PvP build with CH 1 can be called "powerbuild".

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2011, 02:01:25 pm »

Strange I always thought that powerbuilds have 2x lifegiver and 220-250 hp (these rarely have IN 6). It's new for me that every average druggy PvP build with CH 1 can be called "powerbuild".

A sniper with 220-250hp and 2x livegiver is very far from a powerbuild...

Sharpshooter gives 1 SPECIAL for BG and tanks and 0.5 SPECIAL for snipers, +2 sight range isn't a deal
Huge bullshit, sharpshooter is a must for a sniper, the +1PEis more useful for sniper than for BG, and +2 sight range is totally a must for a sniper if you don't want to end up slaughtered against all others snipers.

To make fair Lifegiver, it should have 15 lvl req or gives hp based on your EN, so for 4 EN sniper, it wouldn't gives much like for 10 EN tank
(maybe formula EN/2)
Solar said Livegiver will be reworked an will give a fixed HP amount. What's the point to keep talk about a balance when it's already redone, but we don't know it yet?
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2011, 04:53:50 pm »

I was speaking about BROF, which almost every build takes, and thats why every character that wants to take BROF needs 6 IN.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2011, 06:14:53 pm »

I like BROF, but as for lifegiver I just feel forced taking it.
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2011, 06:48:41 pm »

exactly! I have a skilled character who is wonderful to play with PvE but because he only gets 5 perks i didn't take lifegiver and now he is completely useless at PVP.

so far this poll is favoring 1 - 1.5  lvl's of lifegiver so why not make it limited to 1 level?

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2011, 07:19:27 pm »

...every character that wants to take BROF needs 6 IN.
I see, of course that is true.
and
exactly! I have a skilled character who is wonderful to play with PvE but because he only gets 5 perks i didn't take lifegiver and now he is completely useless at PVP.
Nobody "force" you to take lifegiver. I have characters without lifegiver and I use them in PvP (even TC) and I know skilled builds with or without lifegiver used in PvP as well. If your character is bad in PvP means it's simply not suited for PvP fights.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2011, 07:21:14 pm »

Of course I take fucking lifegiver who doesn't?  ;)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 25 queries.