"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 21, 2024, 07:50:43 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Action point regeneration.  (Read 7278 times)

Re: Action point regeneration.
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2011, 01:13:27 pm »

No shit sherlock, really, Fallout 1&2 were in TB?! Damn.... but thanks to u i know that now:)

Really, cut that crap, and stop insulting me.

Saying that APs is simply 'time' gives me hard prove about your intelligence (yes, yours, not any of your chars).
I dont want to give you too many information, u coudl not handle that, but just think abut:

why p90 burst spend less seconds, than minigun burst. (a little help, you have imingun always in position to pull the trigger; p90 not)
why reloading of each weapon costs exact number of 'seconds'. (a little help, compare reloading RL and mauser)
why aiming in head/eyes costs more than aiming in for example arm.
why single shots form bursting weapons, costs 4/5 or similar of whole burst

After u think about it, open your mind to conclusion that APs are artificial feature, to make game balance. No 'time'. Its something more, but im pretty sure that u cant get it with your attitude. No need to explaining anybody, why walking with crippled leg, costs triple APs. Its for your convinient (balanced) play, and has nothing to do with actual speed of crippled person.
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2011, 02:15:50 pm »

I have no problems with fonline. I think you have problems with reading other point of view. I made this clear, read until u get it.

If your suggestion wont make big difference (as u state), why even consider that? Just for fun of your creation?
Well it make difference, and since the difference is different to different chars, it brings inbalance. No matter how harsh u deny that.

I think your a problem itself. I am tired of people like you , you completely ignore what i said now and " I'm the one who doesn't take in account other people points " , but fuck i have pretty much quoted every single post in this topic and took notice of everyone who had something to say related to my suggestion. So yeah i really ignore you and everyone else. Stupid fuck.

My suggestion is meant to be a small utility for combat to not change anything dramaticly but still give more variation , your both going seriously off the track , you don't completely deny the current suggestion but say that " this and that doesn't make sense i think it would be better to.... " so make a fucking new suggestion. It's pointless to repeat this , people don't understand what off topic is.

I will just stick to the game and not make suggestions anymore , waste of time. It's not profitable or rewarding to make suggestions , it's not efficient , now i understand why developers rarely participates in these threads.

I won't degrade myself because of some morons. Someone can actually lock this thread. Fuck this.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 02:23:12 pm by T-888 »

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2011, 07:05:01 pm »

Topic of that kind is doomed to be trolled/flamed from the very beginning. I don't know, what did you expected opening it. Locked.

Also, T-888, please keep your negative emotions as far from this forum as possible. Being polite never harmed anyone, while insulting others will only lead you to further warnings or/and bans.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 07:08:02 pm by Graf »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 23 queries.