"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 12, 2024, 07:55:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Project v13  (Read 11227 times)

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
Re: Project v13
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 03:29:00 am »

so you think its not going out or you dont what it to go out? i will play it because from interplay and its going to be free but there are going to be somethings premuim but it iwll be free
1.- IT WILL NOT GO OUT, not because i like that, because its only a temporary form of keep the legal process about the copyright of Fallout open
2.-Interplay is no longer Interplay they could have the same name but not the same guys of the first Fallouts
3.-Images look horrible, they dont fit with fallout style
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 07:24:16 am »

Because it's old...  ::) OMG, there are lot of haters who is hating V13. WHY??? I'm waiting for this Projects because it's something not from Bethsuck. I'm not scared about WoW system - why? Because WoW is the best selling MMO and I played WoW 4 years ago for 1 year.

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 09:24:32 am »

IT WILL NOT GO OUT, not because i like that, because its only a temporary form of keep the legal process about the copyright of Fallout open

What's the reason for Interplay to keep the copyright, without of actually making a game? They need to make some money to survive and the legal process isn't cheap thing at all.

Images look horrible, they dont fit with fallout style

These images are not from Fallout Online, it was said by Fallout Chris on their forums. Anyway, most likely we'll see the first ACTUAL (not these fake ones) screenshots on E3 2011.

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 04:39:01 pm »

What's the reason for Interplay to keep the copyright, without of actually making a game? They need to make some money to survive and the legal process isn't cheap thing at all.

These images are not from Fallout Online, it was said by Fallout Chris on their forums. Anyway, most likely we'll see the first ACTUAL (not these fake ones) screenshots on E3 2011.

1.- They are just scared and dont know what to do, like that little studio who try to did Duke Nukem for Take2, it stay on developing like 10 years, then Take2 put a demand and disolve the studio, and himself do the new Duke Nukem Forebur
Anyway there is a posibility of release an actual game, but you need to take in count that it wont be a revolutionary game like Fallout 1 and 2 were in the 90', it will be another generic shooter MMORPG, but i need to say again that Interplay is no more Interplay, so the game will be very diferent, like fallout 3 was, maybe is a good game but it will not suit with the canon.

Because it's old...  ::) OMG, there are lot of haters who is hating V13. WHY??? I'm waiting for this Projects because it's something not from Bethsuck. I'm not scared about WoW system - why? Because WoW is the best selling MMO and I played WoW 4 years ago for 1 year.
Something that dont comes from Bethesda dont means that is something good, also Bethesda keep alive the Fo spirit, and now Fallout get his 3D RPG truly canon game wich is NV (yes it is)
Im trying to say that there is no matter from what studio comes the videogame, if there are some guys that were important in the first games, like Chris Avellone in the NV
Also im not scared about WoW system.....im scared about Fonline sistem, its harsh, but WoW is becoming bored and light with the time, also in my personal point of apreciation something that is the best selled means that is a piece of shit (i already play WoW, i didnt like it) just take a look to manures like CoD in all of his presentations, Gars of War, etc... In this world the idiots are like 99.9% so it shouldnt be strange

Sorry for my bad english

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2011, 07:19:14 pm »

it will be another generic shooter MMORPG

How you could judge a game, that doesn't even have a single actual screenshot or a design document describing setting? You might be right, but most likely you're not, because they are really interested in making a game, that would be popular (I remember they said somewhere, that they want to have a stable 1 million of the players) and give them a chance to get out from the financial pit. 
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2011, 07:22:11 pm »

People still believing this will get ever released?  :D
Closed beta is already going on, you can try signing up.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2011, 07:32:18 pm »

Closed beta is already going on[...]

And so is a lawsuit.

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2011, 08:32:17 pm »

How you could judge a game, that doesn't even have a single actual screenshot or a design document describing setting? You might be right, but most likely you're not, because they are really interested in making a game, that would be popular (I remember they said somewhere, that they want to have a stable 1 million of the players) and give them a chance to get out from the financial pit. 
what they said means nothing, and 1million of stable players sounds weird, also since there isnt any document or screenshot describing anything i think that the game will never come out....or it is in very early steps...since 2007
Closed beta is like garage dragons, you hear about they but you can proof his existence

Sorry for my bad english
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2011, 09:53:48 pm »

just use search about bethesda vs interplay rights. (at us .gov web site)
if interplay got good lawyer they got no problem.

i post it long time ago cant find now...

Let the Force be with You.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2011, 09:55:49 pm »

Didn't Interplay already when the rights to the franchise to make an mmo?  What's the deal with this "lawsuit" surf?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2011, 11:11:01 pm »

I think that even if Bethesda won, it would continue developing Fallout Online, so it is going to come out either way.

lolo787

• I want you to join The Enclave
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2011, 11:52:59 pm »

Closed beta is already going on, you can try signing up.

lol theres no closed beta can you proof it? i dont think so
Enclave Forever
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2011, 12:08:46 am »

hey, v13 is like spear of destiny. if people like u or half fonline people join it - bethesda won.
v13 project - like banksy - nobody know  :D
i dont know beta testers !  ;)

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2011, 12:11:49 am »

1.- IT WILL NOT GO OUT, not because i like that, because its only a temporary form of keep the legal process about the copyright of Fallout open
2.-Interplay is no longer Interplay they could have the same name but not the same guys of the first Fallouts

This. Also I recognise they aren't actually screen shots but my money is it becoming a very generic MMORPG with the initial player base consisting mainly of the Fallout 3 fans who do not acknowledge there ever being a Fallout before Fallout 3.

Plus to my knowledge Interplay have no actual experience with making an MMORPG and with their incredibly limited budget I just don't see it happening. Besides we already have a Fallout MMORPG... 2238 anyone? Oh wait everyone is waiting for the wipe...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 22 queries.