"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 08, 2024, 02:03:19 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Project v13  (Read 11441 times)

lolo787

• I want you to join The Enclave
Project v13
« on: May 25, 2011, 10:06:09 pm »

HI and welcome to my new topic well this is a question what are you going to do when project v13 takes the beta are you going to leave FOnline 2238? or still playing it instead of the original fallout online ?

gameplay?

Enclave Forever

lolo787

Re: Project v13
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 10:33:34 pm »

i will play the 2 i dont care if it is pay to play i will play ittttttttttttttt
Enclave Forever
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 11:06:09 pm »

DONT DOUBLE POST!!! YARGHRRR!!!

No, I'm just kidding.  I'm totally gonna play the fuck out of that game until it hates its pussy. ;=|

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 11:24:38 pm »

I dunno... surely i will play V13 if Bethesda allows Interplay to publish it. Proabbly i will continue with FOnline for when the server are down ;P
Nah, just kidding. I'll split myself between 2 games. As i always do.
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 11:30:01 pm »

At this point it isn't up to Bethesda to "allow" interplay to do anything it's in the hands of the court.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 11:30:37 pm »

People still believing this will get ever released?  :D
Besides this, they want to earn money with this game. It's catered to the lowest common determinator, WoW stuff will be in, and so on.
Not even mentioning all this "lulzy" stuff they provided yet with those news items. It's a total fail.

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 11:35:22 pm »

I rather play minesweeper.
power

lolo787

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 02:18:01 am »

¬¬ this game is coming out and its going to be the best bethesda has no more problem they fix that  the beta is realeseed in 2012
Enclave Forever

Beaver98

• I'll do you like a truck
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 08:57:36 am »

>bethesda

I stopped giving a fu*k bout their games since oblivion came out. I just hope they dont butcher fallout like they did elder scrolls....

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 01:48:42 pm »

I just hope they dont butcher fallout like they did elder scrolls....

They already did, in my opinion.
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 01:52:36 pm »

Beaver98 and Andr3aZ, you're confusing Bethesda and Interplay.

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 09:59:51 pm »

¬¬ this game is coming out and its going to be the best bethesda has no more problem they fix that  the beta is realeseed in 2012

1.- its developed by Interplay the original creators of Fallout
2.- some time ago Inerplay was almost in bankrupty, only some of the original guys left, it still called Interplay but it is not the Interplay of 10 years ago.
3.- New Vegas is developed by the Obsidian guys, they have the original artistic creator and the writter of the fallout bible, NV is canon
4.- the ingame images arent real ones, they were used for proof that Interplay was doing something in 2009 in his legal problems with Bethesda
5.- The game is like the last Duke Nukem, it WILL NEVER BE RELEASED, Interplay will go to the helll, Bethesda will hold the rights. (the new Duke Nukem is OTHER not the one that was developed for 10 years)

I agree with Surf, truth hurts
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 10:02:02 pm by Reiniat »
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

lolo787

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 10:23:18 pm »

1.- its developed by Interplay the original creators of Fallout
2.- some time ago Inerplay was almost in bankrupty, only some of the original guys left, it still called Interplay but it is not the Interplay of 10 years ago.
3.- New Vegas is developed by the Obsidian guys, they have the original artistic creator and the writter of the fallout bible, NV is canon
4.- the ingame images arent real ones, they were used for proof that Interplay was doing something in 2009 in his legal problems with Bethesda
5.- The game is like the last Duke Nukem, it WILL NEVER BE RELEASED, Interplay will go to the helll, Bethesda will hold the rights. (the new Duke Nukem is OTHER not the one that was developed for 10 years)

I agree with Surf, truth hurts

so you think its not going out or you dont what it to go out? i will play it because from interplay and its going to be free but there are going to be somethings premuim but it iwll be free
Enclave Forever
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 11:26:53 pm »

lolo, where exactly did you get that information? According to the v13 forum it has yet to be decided whether it will be subscription/microtransaction although it was stated there would be some sort of payment involved otherwise large MMO's do not generate enough money to keep servers running.

lolo787

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 11:42:30 pm »

lolo, where exactly did you get that information? According to the v13 forum it has yet to be decided whether it will be subscription/microtransaction although it was stated there would be some sort of payment involved otherwise large MMO's do not generate enough money to keep servers running.
in the forum says thath it  could be free but like champions online with some extra payments for armors or bonus that sais in the forum  or that is what i udenrsteand
Enclave Forever
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 22 queries.