"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 08, 2024, 07:22:27 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: important observation about the game  (Read 9757 times)

important observation about the game
« on: May 07, 2011, 04:37:13 pm »

I appreciate and respect the moderators, but I can not just look at what's going on with such a great server.  :o >:( :'(
Firstly the main reason why so few people play - it's the absence of all weapons and armor. People want a colorful and interesting battles and skirmishes.
Second is the realization of a completely stupid idea mercs(able to hire NPC mercenaries), they have spoiled the whole game and all the fun of Fallout.
This idea is bad because it is an online game, where must fight people vs the people! But NOT the NPC vs people.
Besides everything afraid mercs, because no one person has such a quick response and no one a chance to win against such a strong and numerous amounts of NPC. And not one person is not able to survive even a single missile salvo from bazookas Mercs!
That's why now it is impossible to meet anyone in the wasteland as all fear mercs, and encounters with people is a major factor in the love of Fallout.
Everybody can see that the moderators are trying to create a balance of power between players of different types and occupations, but the creation mercs crosses all their works, as it is an absolute imbalance!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 04:47:32 pm by ПЕРЕЦ »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
Re: important observation about the game
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 05:36:43 pm »

I see we got a visitor from the east. Howdy!

Mercenaries system would be changed after incoming wipe. What about abscence of weapons and armors... i think if someone want big amounts of vidicators and pulse rifles everywhere on the ground should move to tla or requiem. People doesnt play because are bored of too long season(8 months? Jeeeeez) not because of lack of weapons and armors ;)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 05:39:09 pm by manero »

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 05:47:09 pm »

Oh, isn't it Perec screaming at NCR that the game sux and shouts at all admins to give you bozar and APA. I wish some GM would actually give you a Bozar, then you would be just so sad, as it is just single-shot only and pretty much needs it's own build.

Anyway.
Mercs are reworked on the next update. Next update is wipe, Lexx said this many times.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 05:48:10 pm »

As far as I know, even after a wipe remain mercs with bazookas, in that the reason for my anger.
And about the weapons and armor - that prevents enter all the species in the game?

Oh, isn't it Perec screaming at NCR that the game sux and shouts at all admins to give you bozar and APA. I wish some GM would actually give you a Bozar, then you would be just so sad, as it is just single-shot only and pretty much needs it's own build.

Anyway.
Mercs are reworked on the next update. Next update is wipe, Lexx said this many times.
just the whole thing is that I think not only about myself) I want the new people who come to the server and those who have long played (like you) were satisfied with the game, and the fact that there have fun and diverse!

I see we got a visitor from the east. Howdy!

Mercenaries system would be changed after incoming wipe. What about abscence of weapons and armors... i think if someone want big amounts of vidicators and pulse rifles everywhere on the ground should move to tla or requiem. People doesnt play because are bored of too long season(8 months? Jeeeeez) not because of lack of weapons and armors ;)

I know many people who have recently come to the server and the game at all, and absolutely do not want to wipe as I do. The game has become boring, not because the session is so long (they are, and should be) but because it's better to go for TLA or REQUIEM where there are all kinds of weapons and armor.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 08:03:11 am by Wipe »

manero

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 06:29:11 pm »

Its your opinion, you can think in that way but you are simply wrong. New gunz as a panaceum for server problem? ;D ::)
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 06:33:27 pm »

Its your opinion, you can think in that way but you are simply wrong. New gunz as a panaceum for server problem? ;D ::)
YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! )
Course to not completely, but to some extent, yes
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 06:38:39 pm by ПЕРЕЦ »

manero

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 06:45:32 pm »

Here is Gauss Rifle:

and here is APA:

I hope this 2 gifts make you satisfied. You can even kill yourself and make this game better  ;)
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 06:55:54 pm »

I have that one) but all player also want it very much)

« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 07:06:04 pm by ПЕРЕЦ »

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 07:15:47 pm »

Yea another troll topic i like it more and more.
Cry babe cry. Its power armor not apa ;P

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 07:17:30 pm »

Getting swarmed by 15+ player by yourself is alot more shitty than by mercs...  At least if your smart you can take some mercs with you.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2011, 10:05:47 pm »

It's his opinion, yes, but is he wrong? Nope
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2011, 10:18:45 pm »

As far as I know, even after a wipe remain mercs with bazookas, in that the reason for my anger.
And about the weapons and armor - that prevents enter all the species in the game?

Mercs are awesome man, no other game has mercs like fallout and mercs are the reason allot of us play fonline!!! They're very expensive and when you loose them it's way worse then just dieing and loosing a gun and some armor. Mercs add variety/strategy to the battles and are one of the few things you really need caps for, just about everything else can be traded for.

Cola

• Knowledge is everything.
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2011, 02:22:50 am »

I appreciate and respect the moderators, but I can not just look at what's going on with such a great server.  :o >:( :'(
Firstly the main reason why so few people play - it's the absence of all weapons and armor. People want a colorful and interesting battles and skirmishes.
Second is the realization of a completely stupid idea mercs(able to hire NPC mercenaries), they have spoiled the whole game and all the fun of Fallout.
This idea is bad because it is an online game, where must fight people vs the people! But NOT the NPC vs people.
Besides everything afraid mercs, because no one person has such a quick response and no one a chance to win against such a strong and numerous amounts of NPC. And not one person is not able to survive even a single missile salvo from bazookas Mercs!
That's why now it is impossible to meet anyone in the wasteland as all fear mercs, and encounters with people is a major factor in the love of Fallout.
Everybody can see that the moderators are trying to create a balance of power between players of different types and occupations, but the creation mercs crosses all their works, as it is an absolute imbalance!

1. We have colorful and interesting battles and skirmishes.
2. Mercs are a cool feature and I am sure that most of the FOnline players wants it.
3. To be honest, I don't think there would make any difference on the player amount if they
did the things you stated in this thread.
4. Don't double post, we have rules on this forum, please follow them:
6. Don't double post, use the 'Modify' option. This way you can edit your post if you forgot to tell us something. Again - don't double post.
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=8.0
My current In-game name is Colan.

manero

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2011, 02:51:03 am »

It's his opinion, yes, but is he wrong? Nope

its my opinion that he is wrong, same is that i think u are just another forum idiot ;D all you can do is forum blablabla
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 02:53:20 am by manero »
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2011, 03:23:50 am »

its my opinion that he is wrong, same is that i think u are just another forum idiot ;D all you can do is forum blablabla

lol
just from that post I can see you're a good person to just ignore
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 22 queries.