Poll

Do you like the idea?

Yes
- 17 (63%)
No
- 10 (37%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Roleplay-Projects  (Read 2852 times)

Xarr

• Former Troll
Roleplay-Projects
« on: May 04, 2011, 08:45:46 pm »

Greetings dear Wastelanders!

Cant we start again the Hub Roleplay-Project, Start an Roleplay-Project in Junktown or make the Vault-Roleplay-Project possible? Would be glad, and many other Roleplayer`s would be glad too. Just an good? idea ;D

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 09:56:49 pm by Xarr »
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
Re: Roleplay-Project`s
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 08:48:07 pm »

wrong link in vault project (got double http)

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 08:49:25 pm »

wrong link in vault project (got double http)
Fixed.
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 08:57:11 pm »

Hmm i like that Vault project, if you got seperate map for that will be great. (Probably later overruned by trolls but sounds still nice)
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 09:03:18 pm »

Both sounds nice would be shame to miss it I hope it starts or still last at a time I can join up.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 09:04:50 pm »

The hub roleplay project failed due to the usual kids having to ruin other peoples fun by suicide bombing the place all the time. Wouldn't waste a single second on it again. The Vault Roleplay Project has no clear goal or background other then "lol let's roleplay in a vault" and thus has been cancelled.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 09:12:01 pm »

The hub roleplay project failed due to the usual kids having to ruin other peoples fun by suicide bombing the place all the time. Wouldn't waste a single second on it again. The Vault Roleplay Project has no clear goal or background other then "lol let's roleplay in a vault" and thus has been cancelled.
i remember the hub roleplay i was a young newb went to try to kill a group of guards for my first time kill 3 of them a guy in a ca/ba shows up and kills me with plasma weapons at the time i was like wtf just happened just when i got to know the roleplay projects i realized what happend.
i would if it ever happend again to join the hub roleplay project seems like it would be fun. :)
Roaming the waste again.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 09:21:36 pm »

i would if it ever happend again to join the hub roleplay project seems like it would be fun. :)
Absolutly!  ;)

Argh, Ok. About the vault... true. And how`s about Junktown? I know it is like Hub but... comon  :-*  (  ;D  )

Both sounds nice would be shame to miss it I hope it starts or still last at a time I can join up.
Roleplaying is awsome!  ;)

Hmm i like that Vault project, if you got seperate map for that will be great. (Probably later overruned by trolls but sounds still nice)
I think there is a Map allready... Dont know right now  :(
Trolls... Ban them from the Vault like they did with the Dweller!  8)

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 09:25:42 pm »

What's stopping you from just starting an actual "roleplay project"? Acess to Junktown is not prohibited, just go there and do something. You don't need a "project" for that.

And my god, change the awful spelling of the thread title, it hurts the eyes.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2011, 09:34:58 pm »

What's stopping you from just starting an actual "roleplay project"? Acess to Junktown is not prohibited, just go there and do something. You don't need a "project" for that.

And my god, change the awful spelling of the thread title, it hurts the eyes.

People. Too less guys that are not interested in this. If i say now on the forum "Come to Hub we will start a Roleplay event!" There may come 3 people and noone who is in Hub will join.

Duh, change it, lol! Whats wrong with it? is it the ´ ? Sorry, i took my old Keyboard becouse with it i can write better but if i type the ' (imediatly shotdown. Got to take it out of the Keyboard :( )

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2011, 09:37:06 pm »

Especially if you post on the forum "come here for project xy!" the people who want to kill the fun will be aware of the project.

As for the title, it's just "Projects".

JovankaB

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 09:43:38 pm »

Roleplaying out of gaming context is cheesy and fail. It's standing in a bar and doing **drinks beer**, **smiles**, **prays to master**. It's stupid and boring. You must have some actual content to have proper context for roleplaying. And as dynamic as possible. And Hub is just a big place with a few merchants and box lifting. There is nothing to do there for a group of people besides standing and pretending to drink something.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 09:47:58 pm by JovankaB »

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2011, 09:52:05 pm »

Roleplaying out of gaming context is cheesy and fail. It's standing in a bar and doing **drinks beer**, **smiles**, **prays to master**. It's stupid and boring.
You must have some actual content to have proper context for roleplaying. And Hub is just a big place with a few merchants and box lifting.
yes is truth, i dont get how can be happy someone typing text.
 is not about projects is about kill someone in the wastes and say: "have a nice day", or stand in a body typing ".e peeing", or full of shit a bathroom and wait for someone only to say "can you see its occupied", or stand behind a woman typing ".e pelvic trust", or shout "Que viva la Revolucion!!!!!" or "Pray to Osama Bin Ladem" before of blow up yourself and other inocent guy with dynamite, or make a "shit party", or follow that idiot Dr.whathisname with purple drobes shouting "Virgin"    and kill him making in a altar and type ".e summoning", or full NCR with your friends and make a massive suicide party with Dinamyte, or randomly say in TB things like "i shot the sheriff, but i should shoot the deputy"  "how my ribbs"  "you dont know what you just started"  "oh i left that part behind", etc, etc, etc.

RP should be possible in any part of the wastes, if we need a special project for RP is because RP is impossible in this game.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 09:59:00 pm by Reiniat »
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2011, 09:56:40 pm »

Especially if you post on the forum "come here for project xy!" the people who want to kill the fun will be aware of the project.

As for the title, it's just "Projects".
yeah
What's stopping you from just starting an actual "roleplay project"? Acess to Junktown is not prohibited, just go there and do something....
People. Too less guys that are not interested in this....

Roleplaying out of gaming context is cheesy and fail. It's standing in a bar and doing **drinks beer**, **smiles**, **prays to master**. It's stupid and boring. You must have some actual content to have proper context for roleplaying. And as dynamic as possible. And Hub is just a big place with a few merchants and box lifting. There is nothing to do there for a group of people besides standing and pretending to drink something.
**Drinks beer** and this shit is the kinda people think!
Roleplay doesnt mean
Hey man!   *High Five**    How was Work today?    My son broke today his Leg...    Ow...
It is like
Hello YonneY3! I am sad, raiders killed my Wife today!    Fuck man, I got a new Radio, called "IRC", i get some friends over in NCR and we go take revenge!     Yeah... Ok...      Come on man! The Wasteland is Harsh. Listen, im sorry for you, but you got to come with us. Do you remember my friend, J0SoBoNiK ?  He can give you an Gun and a Weapon.

Later in combat

J0SOBONIK!! NOOO!!!
...uugh...damn...
...Guys, we lost J0SoBoNiK...
ss...Guys, we lost J0SoBoNiK..ss
You can see that as Roleplay!  ;)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 04:28:48 pm by Xarr »

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2011, 10:05:03 pm »

Jovanka is right, ofcourse.

yes is truth, i dont get how can be happy someone typing text.
is not about projects is about kill someone in the wastes and say: "have a nice day", or stand in a body typing ".e peeing", or full of shit a bathroom and wait for someone only to say "can you see its occupied", or stand behind a woman typing ".e pelvic trust", or shout "Que viva la Revolucion!!!!!" or "Pray to Osama Bin Ladem" before of blow up yourself and other inocent guy with dynamite, or make a "shit party", or follow that idiot Dr.whathisname with purple drobes shouting "Virgin"    and kill him making in a altar and type ".e summoning", or full NCR with your friends and make a massive suicide party with Dinamyte, or randomly say in TB things like "i shot the sheriff, but i should shoot the deputy"  "how my ribbs"  "you dont know what you just started"  "oh i left that part behind", etc, etc, etc.

This is by far the worst post I have seen since a long while.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 27 queries.