"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 13, 2024, 10:53:53 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: BOS Bunker Quest Help  (Read 1334 times)

BOS Bunker Quest Help
« on: April 17, 2011, 05:35:05 pm »

I've just finished the Brotherhood of Steel mission which involves scouting out the bunker near Necropolis. My pipboy says that I've got to return with this information to Lost Hills. Unfortunately, nobody at Lost Hills seems to care. Who do I speak to?

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
Re: BOS Bunker Quest Help
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 06:19:28 pm »

Bugged quest, I believe it's fixed after update.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 06:25:49 pm »

Oh, right. Man, now what am I going to do?

Also, does anyone know what happens when you're done with these quests? Because I'd quite like to be able to earn more Faction points.

Haraldx

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 07:22:15 pm »

I do believe you get promoted... This may be false however.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 04:42:34 am »

Sorry about raising a dead topic from its grave, but I've got the same problem. I tried talking to the Lost Hills quartermaster and the Brotherhood Paladin in the next room, but no dice from neither. I think this needs to be fixed, big time.

Haraldx

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 10:22:26 am »

I think this needs to be fixed
Bugged quest, I believe it's fixed after update.

Also, anyone else want to create a new post regarding this quest? It has about 2 threads in this section and abou 6 in the bugs section.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.309 seconds with 21 queries.