"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 18, 2024, 04:10:41 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: GM Give Ownership of my base to random frenchman?  (Read 2610 times)

Re: GM Give Ownership of my base to random frenchman?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 11:35:32 am »

I personally don't see anything wrong with someone "stealing" your base, you made a deal with someone, that person backstabbed you. It's the nature of the wasteland to have things like that happen I also don't see the point in you stating you had a GM present when the deal was made, is it their job to save you when you decide to do a silly deal that gives someone else dual leadership?
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, 05:51:13 pm »

just because u know people in real life does not mean you can trust them. i can tell you 100 percent it was not a gm. gms do mess around with big gangs who bully mines and towns (they deserve it) but not with small rages they know these people can rage quit at any time and dont want them to so they would not do this type of shit to them you have a traitor in your group find him and fuck him up then say sorry to the gms and continue to play kill this french guy by placeing mercs all over the base then reclaim leader ship.

btw dont tell em to fuck off go fuck yourself

This post brings many "Wtfs?" to my lips... :-\

All his posts bring "wtfs" to my lips. I can't understant shit from them. I don't know why, but after all this time I am still waiting for at least a comma ora a period in his posts...
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2011, 06:34:13 am »

I personally don't see anything wrong with someone "stealing" your base, you made a deal with someone, that person backstabbed you. It's the nature of the wasteland to have things like that happen I also don't see the point in you stating you had a GM present when the deal was made, is it their job to save you when you decide to do a silly deal that gives someone else dual leadership?

Problem was, I didn't give dual leadership.  I allowed them to be trusted members. which to my knowledge, does not allow them to remove the LEADER of the base, only to remove lesser members.

Doesn't matter, don't care anymore.  I've chalked it up every fonline players favorite mantra.  Don't care anymore. thanks anyway
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 22 queries.