"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 11:22:56 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Vertibirds? </3  (Read 1941 times)

GEN_Kessler

• The USR needs YOU!
Vertibirds? </3
« on: April 06, 2011, 06:03:02 am »

Please add Vertibirds but make them gas guzzlers and REALY expensive and a little faster than cars please =/
-Man, it is huge!
- What? My...
- Your signature, yes.
-> was huge.
Re: Vertibirds? </3
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 06:16:30 am »

Your new so heres a tip USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION INSTEAD OF POSTING OLD IDEAS  ;D

GEN_Kessler

• The USR needs YOU!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 06:29:13 am »

sorry im new didnt know D:
-Man, it is huge!
- What? My...
- Your signature, yes.
-> was huge.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 02:05:12 pm »

Why do we have an Wiki?  ::)
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 04:35:01 pm »

GMs actually already have access to the vertibird, Rusty even gave me a ride! They seem to be 100% working already, you can also fly over water and isn't affected by terrain (just like said in wiki). I guess the problem is to it being un-fallouty, as no one wants to see 100 vertibirds just flying around being owned by some random wastelanders. Another thing is - vertibirds running out of gas in the middle of water... ofcourse, if the game would be realistic, you should crash in the water, lose your vertibird and die, however, this is just a game.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 10:23:13 pm »

The biggest problem with vertiberds, is that they give you an access to the zones, where players are not supposed to be. These zones are located on the islands, mostly north from boneyard.
Me and my gang-mates were flying vertiberd a long time ago (1,5 year ago or so) and we've visited some of event locations. It was fun, but some of these locations have no exit grid, so you can stay there forever, in some cases.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 12:34:31 am »

Me and my gang-mates were flying vertiberd a long time ago (1,5 year ago or so) and we've visited some of event locations. It was fun, but some of these locations have no exit grid, so you can stay there forever, in some cases.

There is a command to suicide in that case now ;p
And if you spawn with verti, you can leave with verti.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Gatling

• Violent Pacifist.
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 12:41:11 am »

...Just no.  Same as no APA and solar scorchers.  Cars are already of limited utility as it is, so unless a changed is implemented with them, we doth not need anymore types of transportation.

Lemme hear it for utility vehicles! 
And now...
"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."- Rorschach
"It's what people know about themselves inside... that makes them afraid." -The Stranger
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 22 queries.