"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 06:26:38 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Date & Time on Faction Terminal News  (Read 829 times)

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Date & Time on Faction Terminal News
« on: March 27, 2011, 01:36:08 am »

Here's my suggestion: Change the date and time of the news section on the faction terminal so that it shows real-life times, not the in-game time. Or make it show both.

Why? Because when I am trying to look through some records, it doesn't help to see "___ resigned from being a member at 25/8/2247", no offense.

Why even put the date and time in there if there is really no way to actually tell when that happened, except through complicated math of comparing in-game time rate to actual-time rate (or relatively comparing it to the events that happened before and after)? It would simply help the task of keeping track of what happens on the complicated Faction Terminal.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Date & Time on Faction Terminal News
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 01:38:23 am »

haha, true true.  +1
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Re: Date & Time on Faction Terminal News
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 04:39:57 am »

RP FTW, perhaps add a converter app to the forum or as a Librarian command in the IRC.

!Convert <Fallout Time>

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 21 queries.