"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 06:23:58 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: "Realtume Rounds Based" Combat  (Read 8081 times)

Stration

• Get off my lawn.
Re: "Realtume Rounds Based" Combat
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2011, 05:19:56 pm »

now in RT 1lvl bluesuit has about 0 chance to avoid trap. If it real trap.

...and your point is to make them unable to avoid a TB-ish trap instead, so you can kill him instead of players who prefer RT? How thoughtful of you.

Doctor Eex

• TEE Hive Father
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2011, 05:43:30 pm »

3 post in a row about killing bluesuits. Are you idiot or something?
My suggestion has nothing to do with killing bluesuits. Bluesuits will be killed with any combat system, unless it's no-pvp zones, as soon will be on TLA

Stration

• Get off my lawn.
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2011, 06:09:03 pm »

3 post in a row about killing bluesuits. Are you idiot or something?
My suggestion has nothing to do with killing bluesuits. Bluesuits will be killed with any combat system, unless it's no-pvp zones, as soon will be on TLA

*sigh* So, you've chosen pretending not to get my point as your line of defence? Oh well, I've already said everything I wanted as regards this topic, I guess.

Except for one last thing... as an old saying goes: "if it works, don't change it".

Doctor Eex

• TEE Hive Father
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2011, 06:25:36 pm »

*sigh* So, you've chosen pretending not to get my point as your line of defence? Oh well, I've already said everything I wanted as regards this topic, I guess.

Except for one last thing... as an old saying goes: "if it works, don't change it".

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2011, 08:28:23 pm »

And who is trolling?

Quote from: AHS-9 link=topic=8.msg11#msg11
2. Discussion is allowed, everything else will get you banned. This includes flaming, sniping, double posting, offending, insulting and similar. There will be no warnings. Read once again: no warnings.

5. Any post that looks like crap will be your one-way ticket outta here. Respect others and expect to be respected. If you're insulted, offended or similar, do not reply. Moderation tornado will clean the nonsense, sooner or later.

Are you idiot or something?
You wrote something wrong. Learn and  keep your bullshit away from this thread please.

Please, stop talking nonsense, you looks on someone who want to be banned. Insulting people, talking about illegal stuff, etc..

Also your best argument is talking "next please", many people decided, that it is bad suggestion. I think, that you are only trying to keep this topic alive in any way what you know.... Devs should close this topic...

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2011, 08:39:27 pm »

Yes, quite. This will never happen and its just flamebait.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.313 seconds with 21 queries.