"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 15, 2024, 09:54:55 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Opinion about Sniper eye-shot build  (Read 2652 times)

Opinion about Sniper eye-shot build
« on: March 11, 2011, 06:17:37 am »

HI, i made this build to shot to the eyes in TB, i really want to slay russian pks in encounters and having fun in general

So, whats wrong whit this?  im just theorizyng, i dont know much of sniper and good builds in general, I only have 1 crappy char, so.. I listen to you guys-

Dont really care about sharpshooter with 10 PE, but i dont know, BRD? another Lifegiver or toughness?
I should take another perk instead 1 of the 3 more crits?
with the drugs nuka cola and cig I have 2 SPECIAL points extra, that I put in EN but could go to CH for example.
Should I get extra APs for doing "something else" besides 8 of the eye/head shot?
Is 239% SG good? Should I take another toughness? etc etc...

Onihane

• Gantz Super Shooter
Re: Opinion about Sniper eye-shot build
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 06:35:57 am »

How much ap does it take without BROF for an eye shot? 8?
"The bird of hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame..."
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 06:47:16 am »

How much ap does it take without BROF for an eye shot? 8?

With Sniper Rifle, yes, 8 AP

Onihane

• Gantz Super Shooter
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 07:06:31 am »

I only see 6 agi on your build, with nuka that makes 7, and with no bonus rate of fire in there you wont be able to do eye shots I think. Maybe take 7 agi and use nuka for 8 eye shots.

Doctor Eex

• TEE Hive Father
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 07:24:31 am »

My opinion. You cannot slay russians. Because russians eat wastelander like you in breakfast. Especially with 8 AP build in TB.

Astarot

• Damn ! WTF ! Why you die so easily !
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 07:33:20 am »

First of all, i see that u don't have any malus in strength, and you have Weapon handling, so 239% in SG skills is too much, 226% is sufficient.

For the rest it's your choice,  another toughness is not a good idea, but I think sharpshooter can save your life more than once...
" Low stuff on my 'cause I was tired of loosing BA " Caled

" Stay calm tomorow will be better you'll see ! " dskpnk

Astarot

• Damn ! WTF ! Why you die so easily !
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 07:40:08 am »

My opinion. You cannot slay russians. Because russians eat wastelander like you in breakfast. Especially with 8 AP build in TB.

The reality is, certain russians wait all day in TB with mercs ( boring game... ) and kill poor alone victims, insult them and think they're boss of the game... But we never see this kind of players in RT  because is too speed for them and it's sure they died. ^^

So, I think TB traps, is for coward players...
" Low stuff on my 'cause I was tired of loosing BA " Caled

" Stay calm tomorow will be better you'll see ! " dskpnk
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2011, 07:54:50 am »

5 AG is 7 AP, nuka=6 AG is 8 AP    isnt it?

"russians eat wastelander like you in breakfast. ESPECIALLY WITH 8 AP BUILD IN TB"
I dont understand this... English is not my native languague

So, is the build ok? of course I cant kill all the russians, more if they have mercs, but sometimes in a encounter...
I could use the 13 SKpoints to FA or Outdoors, ok. Also can change one MoreCrits for sharpshooter,  is that ok?
And, can I be able to resist 1 or 2 burst with 8 EN and 1 toughness?

Onihane

• Gantz Super Shooter
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 08:44:28 am »

Ok yea, 5 ag + nuka is 6 ag and equals 8 Ap, however, if you plan to take those perks, you need to have a base luck of 6 I believe, unless nuka's effect will allow you to take your more criticals without having 6 base ag.

Doctor Eex

• TEE Hive Father
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 10:24:52 am »

The reality is, certain russians wait all day in TB with mercs
Whoah, what a noob.

ESPECIALLY WITH 8 AP BUILD IN TB
1 shot sniper is bad idea for TB, and btw in TB 50 hex shot are pretty rare.
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 03:26:28 pm »

i m try kill all - i m not naci  :D
when u have 21 lvl, u have %50 to choose dark side of the force (and become pk too).
and u can kill guys in ncr (russians too) with any crappy build.(use plasma nades +psycho+beer+ciggs+buffout+leather armor) then u can throw plasma 2 times. best way: wait to they all stand in group - throw plasma. and the best - wait for time when they have 10-40-60 hp -1 nade - kill  :D
and the way for cool: make demolition 2 expert thief. nobody can resistr dinamite. and they ll have 8 min replication cd.
have fun  ;)
or never listen junky.

Let the Force be with You.

Lacan

• [TSAR]Sol & [TSAR]Ketur
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 04:44:50 pm »

you should do a high AP build for TB. The main goal is to have at least 1 shot + 2ap, so you can go out of cover, shoot and go back to cover.

Bonus move is a good perk for such builds. This way if you have placement advantage when people drop on you, you can outlive them and if things go wrong, you can just leave through closest exit grid.

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 05:30:17 pm »

and the way for cool: make demolition 2 expert thief. nobody can resistr dinamite. and they ll have 8 min replication cd.
have fun  ;)
Actually easy to resist.
It was so fun with 1 ST and small frame in BA with laser rifle and MFCs on 17/18 carry weight standing in NCR.
Some moron trying to plant dynamite into me and saying "wtf?? overweight?" ahahahahaha, omg I can't forget his rage, just imagine, he's activating dynamite on some seconds, then, in panic using steal on me and dragging dynamite in my inventory and here... message about target's overweight, ahahaha, boom. I always waiting for bomber-planters, because it's fun to see them trying to plant dynamite into me when you have low carry weight.

About other NCR killing, plasma nades aren't good, you can kill only 1st level trolls/thieves(again trolls)/morons(trolls) and begginers. Killing begginers isn't good for you and server you're playing, while killing trolls is useless because they have outdoorsman tagged and will return and they only waiting for you to kill them. Best killing in NCR is from gatling laser or gauss pistol, of couse someone should loot you, in worst case, try let guard loot you. Try to kill with superstims, gatlings, bazookas, flamers, it's much more funnier. Also, you don't even need BG skill to kill with bazooka, if you miss, a missile will explode on 40th hex or on obstacle like wall/tent/etc. So you can shoot with bazooka even with 1 ST and negative BG% skill, all you need is atleast 7 PE (or 6 for 38 range is enough, missile will explode in 2 hexes from target and it's enough) or target must be near tent/wall/other obtacle. Killing with gatling really fun, it has 40 hexes range and long range perk, you can even snipe with it! Also it doesn't leave trails. Flamers (better improved) good only if you will crit, so target will dance in fire, it's really fun! Oh, and of couse superstims... silent death, poor Sha Enin accidentaly dying infront of thier customers, noobish bluesuiters running to exit grind and falling near it, poor brahmin shit shoveler dying in bank with banker too from heart attacks, etc.

About TB build:
Make one-hander-fast-shoter-o-brofer-jet-o-nuka-cigs-magneto-laser-or-plasma-pistoler-bonus-mover build.
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 05:37:59 pm »

super stims is best weapon, they make damage after death and replicate, if u use so much ss on person he can die from it few times, i dunno formula to calculate dmg, i use about 15 or more on one person, he die 3 times and cry alot and using strong language+naci words. btw that person is pk.

Let the Force be with You.
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 05:46:11 pm »

It deals 3 damage after some time +6 damage later, so 15 superstims will deal 15*9=135 damage.

That's strange, but I saw myself too one guy dying from SS many times, he was coming to NCR from replication point with 10 HP, and then dying in few seconds, then again and again.
So probably its effect stops when you're replicating, but still, there's also time he spent on walking from point to NCR... don't know why SS are so delayed sometimes. If I only knew that they are really delayed, then I would use 100 SS's on Sha Enin so he'll be dying again and again like 1 week, but I don't think it'll work.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.276 seconds with 22 queries.