"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 05:39:15 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: SG Sniper Build x2 Crit Shoot in the eyes  (Read 4817 times)

Re: SG Sniper Build x2 Crit Shoot in the eyes
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 04:58:03 am »

the only thing i can tell you is cigs wont raise your PE over 10, but im not 100% sure.

Following some advices I decide to give up with this sniper and going for a classic 1 shot guy.
I post here my build but also open a new topic.

Here is the topic if u wanna say something about it. or here but i dont want to off topic more
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=14674.0

« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 06:19:25 am by ezeqkkk »
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 08:14:49 pm »

11 PE assuming that 10 + cigs can push it to 11.
You cannot push any of SPECIAL points above 10 and either under 1. This is not possible. However, you can increase your field of view by taking sharpshooter perk, which adds bonus of 6 hexes. That means in case you have PE 10, you are able to see (and shoot) on 50 hexes. When you take sharpshooter, you can see up to 56 hexes. Of course, you still cannot shoot at longer distance than 50 hexes because in Fonline there is no weapon having higher range than 50 hexes.

The downside, it only has about 128 hp if my calculations are right
Right, this is not good for PvP but I have to admit I've seen players from some gangs having that low hp and they managed to kill many of enemy snipers. So If you learn how to use it, you can be good with 128 hp. But personally I wouldn't go under 150 hp.

...and going for a classic 1 shot guy.
Very clever decision, first of all learn how to play as a single shot sniper, then you gain some knowledge to build a sniper prefectly suited for yourself.
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2011, 11:08:52 am »

:o   First thing we need is to start with a slaver build. The slaver build will be pretty different for every role you wanna play in the game. Let me show some basic builds.
Standard pistol guy build (I took a perk here that's especially useful when you're taking Ghoul Crazies with sniper rifles.)
This guys doesn't crit much and does not have super duper damage, but he can shoot up to five times before having to "reload" his AP. If you wish you can remove two points from agi and add them to perception, it will increase your sight range a lot, for cost of attack speed.
wholesale crystal jewelry
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2011, 12:52:57 pm »

This build was made to shoot 2 times in a row from sniper rifle in head/eyes (real time combat).If you want to cripple someone you must have finesse and 3x more criticals.

With 12 AP, you will have to wait 1 sec for the second shot (eye/head) with snipe rifle, right?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 01:16:45 pm by Bandole »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 22 queries.