I dont
- 4 (6.6%)
I dont care
- 5 (8.2%)
Nerf big guns instead
- 12 (19.7%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Unarmed weapons should be better than fists...  (Read 8008 times)

Re: Unarmed weapons should be better than fists...
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2011, 11:44:42 pm »

if its true that we will have 24 levels, slayer could be cool ^^ unarmed wouldnt be overpowered or anything, would be more balanced in my opinion :>
Well I don't know if it'd be unbalanced, I don't have a lot of experience in foo ^^" But if this perk were to be available we'd sure see more hth roaming around.
I'm a bit tired of sg/bg everywhere !
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2011, 11:51:15 pm »

Well I don't know if it'd be unbalanced, I don't have a lot of experience in foo ^^" But if this perk were to be available we'd sure see more hth roaming around.
I'm a bit tired of sg/bg everywhere !
Only if power fists will give them that power and mega power fists will eat MFCs, so HtHers will need resources to be used in combat properly, like any SG or EW or BG or thrower character, or else it shouldn't be balanced with other types of weapon, because of it's cheap usage.
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2011, 12:31:51 am »

Only if power fists will give them that power and mega power fists will eat MFCs, so HtHers will need resources to be used in combat properly, like any SG or EW or BG or thrower character, or else it shouldn't be balanced with other types of weapon, because of it's cheap usage.
Ok thx. Huh sorry what's "MFC" ?
Personaly i'd like to have to do some crafting/shopping. Atm i'm just bashing naked, again and again... Every now and then I buy an armor but it breaks pretty quick (lvl 12, pve and low repair skill ^^"). That's about the only use I have for caps (yeah i'ain't a junky ! ).
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2011, 12:35:14 am »

Ok thx. Huh sorry what's "MFC" ?
Personaly i'd like to have to do some crafting/shopping. Atm i'm just bashing naked, again and again... Every now and then I buy an armor but it breaks pretty quick (lvl 12, pve and low repair skill ^^"). That's about the only use I have for caps (yeah i'ain't a junky ! ).
1) MFC=Micro Fusion Cells
2) You don't need armor in PvE, if only metal against laser muties in RT or TB in plain desert without rocks. However bluesuit looks ugly, so wear leather jacket! And doesn't matter if it's broken already long time ago by angry molerats, it still look stylish. Also broken leather jacket, like bluesuit, gains special ability - immunity to armor bypass! Because there's nothing to bypass, so it's not that bad.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2011, 12:38:29 am »

I like this idea, only the weapons that use the ammo should be able to add onto the critical affects and/or damage of Haymaker. That way we won't have people getting 95% critical chance to hit with spiked knuckles, or another weak weapon.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2011, 12:59:12 am »

Thx for the tip ! And sorry about the mfc I could have figured it out if i had try a little harder.

It's a bit off-topic but if hth were to use mfc massively, wouldn't it be fair to remove the energy weapons requirement from the energy expert profession ?
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2011, 01:01:38 am »

It's a bit off-topic but if hth were to use mfc massively, wouldn't it be fair to remove the energy weapons requirement from the energy expert profession ?
Ahahah, it would be fair to remove power fists and cattle prods from there and let it be craftable by having blueprints without profs at all, but with unarmed/melee +prolly repair/science or whatever requirements.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2011, 01:09:11 am »

It's unfair even with current game mechanics. That part of EE profession makes no sense. *cough*
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2011, 01:11:35 am »

Ahahah, it would be fair to remove power fists and cattle prods from there and let it be craftable by having blueprints without profs at all, but with unarmed/melee +prolly repair/science or whatever requirements.
Well I was thinking of "crafter" hther being able to supply themself with mfc. Yeah i don't like rely on others for basic stuff (like being able to bash lol !).

[EDIT] :
It's unfair even with current game mechanics. That part of EE profession makes no sense. *cough*
I didn't dare say it :p
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 01:14:21 am by Fusei »
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2011, 01:14:56 am »

Well I was thinking of "crafter" hther being able to supply themself with mfc. Yeah i don't like rely on others for basic stuff (like being able to bash lol !).
Actually you don't need MFCs, only SECs (not sex!) to keep powerfist running, it doesn't require any prof levels, but requires 40 in EW skill and some science, also it requires alot science to craft materials that needed for SECs, also self-sufficient characters aren't usually good in combat.
Also, screw this boring crafting, when you can loot powerfists from NPCs near SF along with SECs.
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2011, 01:30:44 am »

Actually you don't need MFCs, only SECs (not sex!) to keep powerfist running

Sorry i forget to mention that i was still thinking about your suggestion :

Only if power fists will give them that power and mega power fists will eat MFCs

And hey ! I like crafting. But i agree that i'd be a lot less combat effective. I have a hard time figuring a slayer-crafter build lol.
Anyway it's a long shot, better enjoy the game as it is.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2011, 09:03:43 am »

Oh btw.
Melee and Hand-to-hand weapons do not deteriorate.
And why ripper and powerfists can be deteriorate?

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2011, 09:39:45 am »

i stonrgly agree to this cuz i sugested something like this before

Unarmed weapons are whore than bare fists, ou must buy/craft them and fist don't require caps

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2011, 10:47:57 am »

Runboy, items that stack don't deteriorate. That is the only reason some weapons det and some don't.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2011, 02:40:57 pm »

Runboy, items that stack don't deteriorate. That is the only reason some weapons det and some don't.

Coding - easy mode :D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.238 seconds with 25 queries.