"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 01:45:30 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Someone please  (Read 1486 times)

Someone please
« on: April 08, 2011, 02:10:29 am »

Over the games F1, F2, FT worked best of the best people in the computer industry. Unfortunately, the black clouds hanging over FOnline, the team
  that trying to milk the Crow went in the direction of the the bull.
My neighbor has a sports car, the perfect finish to which he always cherishes and polished, but it totally does not care which engine is the most important part of in
  the car. Engine slaughter, knocking and has many oil leaks. Total disaster!
The same happens here, people are playing the graphic design of weapons and other least important elements of "3D"Why? On what to whom? "3D" in the the
  game with isometric projection ... without a comment! A game engine barely runs.
If anyone ever wanted to earn something on this, someone should to take their first for the mechanics of the "characters, statistics, environment, randomness in the
  game like (Diablo 2, Baldur's Gate 2), additional random stats for each weapon found: laser sight (+5% to +20% for greater accuracy), this will be a random sight in the weapons. Bonus that gives the sight will be randomized.
You can just write without a the end.
The look, the graphics leave at the end. Nobody is rushing to play this game, for the flashing lights in the rifle or a more fluffy fur on the mutant rat. My advice: a
  look at couple of games mmorpg, to borrow a couple of ideas and implemented to this magnificent game. I hope that someone finally wiser in the end, because it really breaks my heart and the blood is boiling. I wish everyone good luck!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 10:18:42 pm by Leon.PL »
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Seedgroup/05.gif
     Wasteland is Harsh but Some People are just Harsher
Re: Someone please
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 02:28:39 am »

What exactly are you trying to say here? Is there a real suggestion in your post? My final question, why do you insist on using colors for all your posts? (I wonder how long this will last before it either moved to junk or closed suggestions)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 02:32:00 am »

What exactly are you trying to say here? Is there a real suggestion in your post? My final question, why do you insist on using colors for all your posts? (I wonder how long this will last before it either moved to junk or closed suggestions)
Same reason ulrek puts -ulrek- at the end of all his posts?

-Michaelh139- 

:D
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 02:48:59 am »

Your neighbor has a sports car? Good for him. You're comparing a car engine to a game engine? I don't get the point if your "random sight accuracy" part, but more randomized maps would be good, but it would take a lot of work to have a function to actually randomize a map with how the mapper works.

And the 3D is just so players can customize their characters more. No more white people in blue jumpsuits all the time.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 03:12:03 am »

Regarding the additional equipment to arms. Random: laser sights, a longer gun barrel, stronger and more durable trigger mechanisms. "Look to Fallout 3"
What do you find in of weapons you found: How many edits? How much percentage provide or a subtracted.
Example: You found a pistol 'desert eagle' which it holds a stronger construction of improved metal alloys 1% - 50% more slowly decay. Faster dumping of shells, 
- 1AP for reloading. Badly threaded gun barrel  - 1% - 20% range of weapon. Or something like that.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 03:15:29 am by Leon.PL »
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Seedgroup/05.gif
     Wasteland is Harsh but Some People are just Harsher
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 04:45:33 am »

If your suggestion was to have randomized "perks" on guns why didn't you just suggest that instead of having all that bullshit there?

pistacja

• Ninja-Nurse
    • pistacja69.deviantart.com
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 10:34:57 am »

So what your saying is that the devs should not waste time on the 3d gizmos and improve some game mechanic?

If that's what your saying then in a way you are right...but very wrong at the same time. The 3d part is made by people like me (and you if you'd care to help) not by devs. It's a community project.

...as for the laser sights- there are so many things giving a 'to hit' bonus and so little giving a 'not to get hit' bonus that I don't see a point in making more of the first. It's always 95%.
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 03:10:35 pm »

The engine is ready and fully compatible with 3d models. Developers don't work on 3d at all.
Devs work on another features. Your post is outdated.
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 03:17:03 pm »

2D , 3D. no matter how fonline look like, most important part in gameplay.
is it answer ?  :D

Let the Force be with You.
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 04:13:25 pm »

Clebrate the birth of another dedicated troll! xD
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 05:11:59 pm »

full bold text lol

you should focus more on the content of your post rather than the look  ;D

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 04:52:45 am »

i think he was drinking some pseudo-rasta narcotic at the time of write his post
and i wonder why no one has close this post
and i also think, what a heck with laser sight and random upgrades to weapons!!!!!!!! this is fonline no COD or Battlefield, is entirely different game

Nice one Leon you could be an exelent politician in my country
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 25 queries.