I dont
- 4 (6.6%)
I dont care
- 5 (8.2%)
Nerf big guns instead
- 12 (19.7%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Unarmed weapons should be better than fists...  (Read 8011 times)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: Unarmed weapons should be better than fists...
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011, 10:17:49 pm »

unarmed is good against every weapon just not lsw or avenger, it could be perfectly fit for pvp, and if for example you could have haymaker for 15% crit chance bonus, or piercing  strike with 40% crit bonus on mega power fist, it would be decent pvp skill in close encounters for sure, so what we need now is just add it :>

Rusty

• Rotator
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 10:30:54 pm »

I agree with this great suggestion and no, i'm not being tortured nor blackmailed by Vedaras.  :'(

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 12:27:18 pm »

well if rusty tells that, then i cant argue no more and devs have to add this to game ^^

avv

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2011, 12:37:28 pm »

Why don't we take the special attacks off from barefisted guys and add them in melee/unarmed weapons? Thats because unarmed guy is basically armed with gear that cannot be removed. I can't loot somebody's haymaker but he can loot my p90.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

pistacja

• Ninja-Nurse
    • pistacja69.deviantart.com
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 01:06:09 pm »

Why don't we take the special attacks off from barefisted guys and add them in melee/unarmed weapons? Thats because unarmed guy is basically armed with gear that cannot be removed. I can't loot somebody's haymaker but he can loot my p90.
That is true.

Maybe all the special attacks should be removed? What purpose to they serve?
Melee and unarmed are two skills that are totally alike and that's a bit pointless. Maybe one can be made to dish out nice damage (I vote for melee for that with super cattle prod, ripper, super sledge) and the other to do nice criticals? Every 10% in melee would give +1 max damage, every 10% in unarmed could give +1% critical chance... well just an idea :P

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 01:25:57 pm »

I have a suggestion for sledge/supersledge move - nutcracker - does extra dmg to the head/groin  ;D
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 01:35:47 pm »

Maybe all the special attacks should be removed? What purpose to they serve?

I think that is significantly more likely than adding the special attacks to the weapons.

Damage/Critical output isn't the problem, the perks for unarmed/melee guys are. Perks are being significanly re-worked, so hopefully there will be more freedom in character design - with some nice toys for the close combat guys to play with that aren't just ramping up the deadliness of their weapons.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.

Delta77

• Just walk away.. and put and end to this horror
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2011, 02:11:08 am »

unarmed is good against every weapon just not lsw or avenger, it could be perfectly fit for pvp, and if for example you could have haymaker for 15% crit chance bonus, or piercing  strike with 40% crit bonus on mega power fist, it would be decent pvp skill in close encounters for sure, so what we need now is just add it :>

against what? a crippler would cripple your leg and make you never get him, the burster if you get too close he burst you 3 times with a smg and you are dead, the nader wouldn't let you go up, the bgs own at close range, the plasma rifle can kill everything.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2011, 10:21:27 am »

against what? a crippler would cripple your leg and make you never get him, the burster if you get too close he burst you 3 times with a smg and you are dead, the nader wouldn't let you go up, the bgs own at close range, the plasma rifle can kill everything.

please learn how to pro in fonline then troll in my topics
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2011, 11:54:36 am »

how to pro in fonline

:(

Just going to leave this here:

In Your Face! is a perk from Van Buren, the canceled Fallout 3 project by Black Isle, and J.E. Sawyer's Fallout Role-Playing Game.

Opponents can't make called shots with thrown weapons or firearms when you are within 1 hex and are only holding melee weapons or are unarmed. They also suffer a -10% penalty to hit with those weapons against all targets.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2011, 12:17:24 pm »

Yes, I also read this whilst doing my research for the new perks. There will be one called that, but the effect will be different.

pistacja

• Ninja-Nurse
    • pistacja69.deviantart.com
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2011, 12:39:31 pm »

Yes, I also read this whilst doing my research for the new perks. There will be one called that, but the effect will be different.

I just love the way you give us meta-information :D

Any insight on how the effect will be different? Or are we doomed to wait for wipe to know?

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2011, 12:53:17 pm »

It wouldn't be a teaser if I just told you everything ;)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2011, 01:10:53 pm »

if its true that we will have 24 levels, slayer could be cool ^^ unarmed wouldnt be overpowered or anything, would be more balanced in my opinion :>

Delta77

• Just walk away.. and put and end to this horror
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2011, 10:46:04 pm »

please learn how to pro in fonline then troll in my topics

so you wear ba and use psycho?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.281 seconds with 24 queries.