"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 04:20:30 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Problems with The hawks...  (Read 11717 times)

Problems with The hawks...
« on: March 02, 2011, 07:51:35 pm »

Hello again people.

I'm making this post here, as it seems everyone and their brother now hates me due to one little kid, who goes by "adamz".

Now, the reason he is spreading such lies about me, is that me and my friends exploded him with a rocket in the new reno gas station, and he found some caps on him, 100k caps..

After i met him again in redding, he asked for his money back, and being that reno is a dangerous place, i was just going to blow him off and send the little cry baby away. since if you get killed in reno, or anywhere, your stuff is pretty much fair game, and neither myself or a good many other people ever get their stuff back if we die.

And it seems like hawks like whiny people, since they both now claim i am a Chosen soldiers member, and a RDA ally to anyone who will listen.

So, i am here to make an offer to the whiny little boy adamz, i will pay you my share of the caps, which was 50k, if you and your little friends start taking your pills again and calm down.

Thank you all for reading. ^,..,^

*Edit* Add TTTLA in to there to, they dislike me just as much as adamz it seems...

-Ulrek-
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 02:12:34 am by Ulrek »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Problems with VSB and he hawks...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 09:54:18 pm »

They act like they are all each others cousins.  Surely not...

Right?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 10:19:12 pm »

Ehh ? What problem ? Where ? When ? Who ? Why ? As you said, Adams is from Hawks. Its your problem that you have something with him, not VSB fault ...

Other problems with VSB ? No ? Then stop calling VSB name.

PS: VSB dont have problems, we are crystal clean, same as Surf Solar´s behaviour  8)

Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 10:40:54 pm »

Well, earlier today VSB was threatening to shoot me if i went to help my TSAR friends fight in reno, that's a problem.

If you don't want to get in the middle of this, than just don't shoot at me. i'm trying to be nice now, since i did a few things that were less than nice, i'm trying to be the good guy, i'm even helping the redding role play project.

All i'm asking is for you to let me handle things with adamz, i'll pay him the 50k i owe him as soon as i can get it, since my bank account is frozen currently, like everyone elses..

-Ulrek-

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 11:07:27 pm »

1. Gang Issues is proper place for this thread.
2. Can't you just write PM to someone from the Hawks or VSB if you have a problem with them?
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 01:48:33 am »

1. Gang Issues is proper place for this thread.
2. Can't you just write PM to someone from the Hawks or VSB if you have a problem with them?

1: Well edited my post since i first made it, originally it wasn't full of flame and rage and trollage, if anyone feels the need to move this, feel free.
2: I have no idea who is who on the forums, so i'm just seeing who sticks their head out to reply, so i even know who i should talk to..

-Ulrek-

dskpnk

• The Amboy Dukes
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 02:47:28 am »

I killed a guy with 500k in Reeding, and we have some rulez :

7. If someone is claiming his/her stuff back after being killed, kill him/her back.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2011, 12:51:13 pm »

Never talk with a dead guy. They always want something.

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2011, 01:01:37 pm »

I dont understand ... in France deads cant speak.    ???
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 01:57:53 pm »

I didn't kill a guy in NCR, he died by guards, i looted 3,5 mil caps. I gave it back to him. Never saw him before :P

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 02:02:13 pm »

Mhhh. what TTTLA have done to you?
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2011, 02:34:42 pm »

Mhhh. what TTTLA have done to you?

The TTTLA were helping adamz by being part of a "angry mob" that were all calling me and outlaw. and crazy.bitch even shot me.

I didn't kill a guy in NCR, he died by guards, i looted 3,5 mil caps. I gave it back to him. Never saw him before :P

Was he a nice person? or was he an annoying person? if a nice person asks for their caps back, or items i'd be more than happy to return it, which has been my policy for a while.

Well this is america, ever seen the show "ghost whisperer"?

-Ulrek-
I dont understand ... in France deads cant speak.    ???

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2011, 02:45:50 pm »

The TTTLA were helping adamz by being part of a "angry mob" that were all calling me and outlaw. and crazy.bitch even shot me.

Yeah. We were fighting, I was thinking you were CS or RDA, so I shot ya. And then I came on your body, we talked, and I made apologies. And haven't shot ya after. So what's the problem?
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2011, 02:49:40 pm »

If I got it right, you were pking, but after being proclaimed a PK (or CS, RDA, w/e), you want to make a deal ?
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2011, 04:05:53 pm »

I'm reading this topic, and I'm thinking, who could be with your nick on our Mumble, I don't think, that we have such of player, because I think, that you aren't even polish speaker...

If I'm wrong tell me it on PM

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 22 queries.