"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 04:20:18 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Problems with The hawks...  (Read 11716 times)

Re: Problems with VSB and he hawks...
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2011, 04:56:57 pm »

I didn't kill a guy in NCR, he died by guards, i looted 3,5 mil caps. I gave it back to him. Never saw him before

This is a true story and I'm the witness. It was my friend who lost 3,5 mil and Floodnik kindly gave him his money back.

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2011, 05:20:41 pm »

I realy don't see the point? You kill Adamz in Reno, now we kill you on sight, where is the problem?

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2011, 06:45:12 pm »

Well... it seems that next time you have to think twice before you shoot someone. If you wanna be a raider, you have to prepared to face the consequences.
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2011, 10:07:38 pm »

Well i'm offering to pay adamz back the money i took from him, since i took 50k, and my friend leadpuker took 50k. and the friend we had checking the previews already got some so he didn't get a cut.

So i'm here to make a deal, and shooting someone doesn't make you a raider, it makes you a FOnline player. shooting everyone you see makes you a raider.

So i want peace, and i'll pay for it, i want to be the good guy here, so either take my apology and my caps, or just go away and keep being an asshole.

-Ulrek-

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2011, 10:59:01 pm »

If Ulrek is serious, i think that it is duty of every real ANTI PK gang to give second chance to every fallen soul. Thats make the difference between real anti pk thinking and disingenuous hiding behind empty phrase.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2011, 12:43:26 am »

I totally agree with Lordus. Ulrek seems to be a nice guy and I would give him a second chance.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2011, 01:05:06 am »

Well Despite this Ooo dey antipk,  I thought that matter was resolved.... that everyone is pk this era?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

balio666

• TSAR
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2011, 03:22:05 am »

The main problem is that Adamz keep shooting Ulrek's slave in Redding. If one people from WWP see him shooting a friendly slave who is defending the city again, he'll be considered as a troublemaker and be banned from Redding (when city is under WWP control ofc). What happened in Reno or anywhere else has nothing to do with Redding when the city is under WWP laws.

(I was just talking about Redding, for the rest i've nothing to talk about.)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 03:24:36 am by balio666 »

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2011, 12:58:43 pm »

Mr Ulrek have been repeatedly very rude and inpolite. Not to mention always trolling in bluesuit. By the unwritten laws of the wasteland he sentenced himself to be bursted and bullied every time I meet him.

That is simply wery sad storry.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2011, 01:38:27 pm »

wow you guys this is the waste land finders keepers i have hat my glorius loot lost HUNDREDS OF TIMES ither shoot the person that took it or forget about it and move on
im so glad you posted ... NOT
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 02:04:16 pm »

I dont care about Ulrek. I wanted from him, to not blame VSB for something what did someone from
different gang.

If Adamz of someone from Hawks give him second chance so lets do it. By PMs or so, not by whole topic.

Just keep VSB name out from it, its not our thing  8)
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2011, 04:12:04 pm »

Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2011, 04:45:36 pm »

Mr Ulrek have been repeatedly very rude and inpolite. Not to mention always trolling in bluesuit. By the unwritten laws of the wasteland he sentenced himself to be bursted and bullied every time I meet him.

That is simply wery sad storry.

When have i been trolling in a bluesuit? i'll admit, i did insult adamz a few times, but i'm offering to try to fix this, currently i have no idea who adamz is, so i made this thread to get him to come out and talk to me. and maybe to annoy people like [insert annoying person's name here].

*Edit* And to VSB, if you agree to leave this thing with adamz between me and him, and no longer blacklist me, than you'll no longer be involved. but i want your agreement to stop blacklisting me for this, before i remove your name from this thread.

-Ulrek-
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 12:47:18 am by Ulrek »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Problems with VSB and The hawks...
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2011, 10:44:59 pm »

How can you care so much what a few people think?  I am just... in awe.  I realized a long time ago their "blacklist" is just a scare tactic and nothing more.  Chances are your just gonna get shot by them wherever any "anti-pk" gang goes due to paranoia anyways.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Re: Problems with VSB and The hawks...
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2011, 05:30:21 am »

How can you care so much what a few people think?  I am just... in awe.  I realized a long time ago their "blacklist" is just a scare tactic and nothing more.  Chances are your just gonna get shot by them wherever any "anti-pk" gang goes due to paranoia anyways.

I'm trying to join TSAR at least as a friend, and part of that is smoothing out any "issues" with other APK factions. so i'm trying to ask for a peace treaty, trolling aside, i'm just trying to smooth things over, and i'm trying to pay back what i owe adamz, by giving him back what i took from him.

If he just wants to keep fighting than i'll just have to get in to a fight with him the next time i see him.

-Ulrek-
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 21 queries.