"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:30:49 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: max 20 players cen be added to 1 base  (Read 1866 times)

Re: max 20 players cen be added to 1 base
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2011, 04:21:16 pm »

Wasteland is harsh. Get used to trolls, big alliances, and mindless PKs. They are here from the very beginning a will be here to the very end. These are social features. So they can be changed only by changing society. But i believe thet even not 2238 devs can commit to real world SVN. xD
well i am not i mind less pk i am a pker but you probley see my talking to the person i killed 5 secs after in a graded town i gust pk for fun i teary every 1 like there human because thaty are people have gone to hate pk so moch that i cheek getting chases out of town in hub and other places  but i am not a mind less pk %50 of the time i end of becoming fends with  he person i gust pked 5 secs a go

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
Re: max 20 players cen be added to 1 base
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 06:33:55 pm »

I believe in domination mode, where even small groups could challenge huge gangs alliances, because of limitation of number of players in combat.

On other way, bigger gangs would "dominate" :) in domination scenarios more often, because of their numbers and of course because they will be able to benefit from their victories (tier 2, 3 stuff, drugs, ...).

So i am of topic here, but i hope that there would be still other ways, how to get equip you need to join domination mode (=best equip) even not acquirable by same conditions (i.e. if you would be able to craft super stims in one domination mode scenario in ammout of  Stims X 10, you would be still able to craft, buy, loot it from different source in mmount of Stims X 2, or less).
So long and THANKS for all the fish!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 22 queries.