"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 29, 2024, 05:37:31 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: millita should loot items  (Read 1137 times)

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
millita should loot items
« on: February 14, 2011, 03:46:12 am »

What im thinking (and it might make looting in towns easyer)
Millita should loot items inside of towns from dead nonfaction members
they should put it all inside of the chest so you will have it at all times
(if you own the towns ofc)

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
Re: millita should loot items
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 05:05:43 am »

Militia is already too much tied to faction controlling town, not a town itself. Such thing is another way of giving faction random items for doing absolutely nothing. Single militia costs how much - 1000caps? Battle equip of single pvp player much, much more - and he has to loose it cos other gang is sleeping? I see no sense it this.
Games are meant to be created, not played...

wreese2u

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 08:14:47 pm »

Militia is already too much tied to faction controlling town, not a town itself. Such thing is another way of giving faction random items for doing absolutely nothing. Single militia costs how much - 1000caps? Battle equip of single pvp player much, much more - and he has to loose it cos other gang is sleeping? I see no sense it this.
I think its a good suggestion because, other gangs can attack millita and lose.
they can easily get there stuff back
i dont find this fair

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 08:48:41 pm »

Reese might actually have a point here...

Until the gang in control of town is notified every time militia are under attack this suggestion is good since as it is now attacking gang, unless caught then reported to controlling gang, risks nothing.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 11:15:36 pm »

If any, milita should loot some % of stuff on player that was killed by them, and transfer it to city trader. Less players from faction in town - higher chance; so faction controlling town will not be 'robbed' from stuff they surely need during TC fights. Milita should care about town at first place and helping these who control it - but NOT become faction slaves.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 12:04:01 am by Wipe »
Games are meant to be created, not played...

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 11:21:34 pm »

How bout militia loots and then the stuff vanishes like with NCR guards.

Would finally prevent the militia trolling a bit because you cant get loot from throwing a rock at someone and letting the milita go RAEP RAEP RAEP on that poor bastard.
I know there will be dudes that will do that for "teh lulz" but at least the ones doin it for loot will be scared off.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 11:24:27 pm »

I'd prefer Wipes Suggestion, to transfer all the looted stuff (or maybe a percentage of it) to the local traders. They are milita after all, civilians recruited from the town/city, no slaves of controlling faction. Why shouldn't the local trader make a bit profit out of it.

wreese2u

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 01:34:35 am »

I'd prefer Wipes Suggestion, to transfer all the looted stuff (or maybe a percentage of it) to the local traders. They are milita after all, civilians recruited from the town/city, no slaves of controlling faction. Why shouldn't the local trader make a bit profit out of it.
Some go to tc chest, some go to local traders 50/50 :)

Reese might actually have a point here...

Until the gang in control of town is notified every time militia are under attack this suggestion is good since as it is now attacking gang, unless caught then reported to controlling gang, risks nothing.
Hehe thx
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:36:58 am by Wipe »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 17 queries.