"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 09:00:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Command to not defend faction members.  (Read 681 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Command to not defend faction members.
« on: February 15, 2011, 01:52:15 am »

I prefer not to grid camp during fights, so I have to get on a nonfaction character (Mickelh139) to fight with mercs in middle of battle, Why?  because I am SO tired of constantly clicking "STOP ALL ACTIONS STOP ALL ACTIONS" to keep the mercs back when they are not needed at the moment.  It is REALLY annoying, and would be nice if we had a choice to change this setting.

As it is now, the only way to use mercs are grid camping really, if you are in a gang, this would fix that. (Well, hopefully, at least we have a choice whether to grid camp or not)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 01:54:45 am by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Re: Command to not defend faction members.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 02:00:42 am »

I would really prefer a command to change atack style between dont atack anyone and atack everyone rather than speaking with them once at time

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 02:07:02 am »

I would really love something like.

Command:  don't attack anyone unless I tell you too or I start shootin.

Causes only player attacking or commanding to attack target for followers to attack.

Otherwise, they ignore it.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 02:41:04 am »

I would really love something like.

Command:  don't attack anyone unless I tell you too or I start shootin.

Causes only player attacking or commanding to attack target for followers to attack.

Otherwise, they ignore it.

I would quite like that to be the most aggressive setting allowed - mercs only attack after their commander does something. Or if the mercs themselves get shot at. So they won't attack unprovoked without being given order to.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 22 queries.