"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:21:47 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Suggestion: Load delay for AI targeting.  (Read 3864 times)

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
Re: Suggestion: Load delay for AI targeting.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2011, 11:46:46 pm »

Mercs are part of the game. If you remove mercs, you remove all builds with over 3-5 ch (only because they will still want/need to cart around other players). You basically give the mother of all nerfs to CH. Possibly the worst idea in FOnline history right here ^ (by Reiniat).

I like the suggesting of delaying reaction time though :D

ok just nerf mercenaries,
also i like a lot of man whitout charisma, instead of a lot of lvl1 guys with 10 charisma using supermutants wih 400HP,
mercs sound natural but this game isnt able to this, most mercs are more powerful than normal lvl21 guys and this is shit, and we dont want something like Age Of Empires here, we want to fight personally not send mercs
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2011, 12:52:47 am »

No.

also i like a lot of man whitout charisma, instead of a lot of lvl1 guys with 10 charisma using supermutants wih 400HP,
THIS does need some work.

mercs sound natural but this game isnt able to this, most mercs are more powerful than normal lvl21 guys and this is shit,
HAHahahahahahhahha....Oh, your serious?  
and we dont want something like Age Of Empires here, we want to fight personally not send mercs
 WEEeeeellllllll..........  There is TOWN CONTROL  Where you take CONTROL of a town basically Conquering it, so it kind of fits the whole mercenary age of empires thing except its in the wasteland :P.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 06:28:02 am by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2011, 03:19:10 am »

mercs sound natural but this game isnt able to this, most mercs are more powerful than normal lvl21 guys and this is shit, and we dont want something like Age Of Empires here, we want to fight personally not send mercs

That statement about mercs being stronger than most lvl 21's is fucking hilarious, You've got AI that fucks up often enough, no perks, and skills that aren't that great, add that to the fact that you cant get better than metal armor on them i'm pretty sure it's obvious that they are not stronger. Perhaps you need to work on your builds some more?

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2011, 11:43:34 pm »

instead of say "youre wrong" i only make a question:
how many supermutants can you kill at respawning point before of die?
if you let your mercs do all the job, how many will die?
In other pve games how many enemies you can kill before of die?
what is more powerful, an alt lvl1 with 5muties with roketlaunchers, or any sniper, druggydoubleburster, rocketer,etc,etc?

also AI can make shit sometimes, but in aiming is fukin precisely, muties doesnt doubt about lag, or think in targets to aim, they just automatically shot,
WEEeeeellllllll..........  There is TOWN CONTROL  Where you take CONTROL of a town basically Conquering it, so it kind of fits the whole mercenary age of empires thing except its in the wasteland :P.
ahahahhahahaahhahAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SO You mean we need to forget win our own fights, and only make fonline a war of mercenaries controled by players? or is just funny sarcasm?

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 11:56:54 pm by Reiniat »
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2011, 12:10:10 am »

This will be hard to impossible to implement, I guess. Not worth it
True, but I think it is still worth it. AI instantly shooting was always annoying - even regardless the mercs. Think about all those times you were running in a random encounter, a random thug running behind you, reloading APs and shooting you as he didn't need to stop to be able to do it. Hell, aiming takes time. Not much time - one second, maybe less. But that would improve PvE, imho.
Anyway, I think it's too difficut and too tiresome to implement, maybe you're right and it's not worth the effort. Don't know, really. I'm undecided :-\
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2011, 01:17:21 am »

instead of say "youre wrong" i only make a question:
how many supermutants can you kill at respawning point before of die?
if you let your mercs do all the job, how many will die?
In other pve games how many enemies you can kill before of die?
what is more powerful, an alt lvl1 with 5muties with roketlaunchers, or any sniper, druggydoubleburster, rocketer,etc,etc?

also AI can make shit sometimes, but in aiming is fukin precisely, muties doesnt doubt about lag, or think in targets to aim, they just automatically shot,ahahahhahahaahhahAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SO You mean we need to forget win our own fights, and only make fonline a war of mercenaries controled by players? or is just funny sarcasm?

How much more does that lvl 1 alt cost to arm those mercs, and buy those mercs? The fact you kill him, he loses control of mutants and they get picked off by an intelligent player. Next wipe they plan on having better control over the caps and hopefully fixing the interest rates so you won't see them spammed like this, i don't know if you've only played this wipe but previous wipes there were a shit ton less mercs.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 22 queries.