"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 05:35:10 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: About IA of Robbers and Press Gang  (Read 1681 times)

About IA of Robbers and Press Gang
« on: December 25, 2010, 08:32:49 pm »

i maybe are wrong, but maybe dont:
the robbers and press gang near San Fran have (most of the time) a guy with laser or .223 pistol. after of a lot of encounters i note they shot only to the weakest NPC or Player in encounters,
this is something shitty because if you enter to a encounter they go against you always first, and you cant survive from 1 square around the respawn zone
please do something
You were critically hit in the head for 70 hit points, knocked out, knocked down, had your armor bypassed and were killed

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
Re: About IA of Robbers and Press Gang
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 09:40:43 pm »

Seems fine to me, try running away from Khans on small maps, when they were aggressive.

1.Enter encounter
2.Run immediately like hell to exit grid
3.PROFIT
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

avv

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 09:45:17 pm »

1.Enter encounter
2.Run immediately like hell to exit grid
3.PROFIT

What if you end up right next to the hostiles?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 01:45:16 am »

you need at least 9per to escape from the robbers, and the city maps are quite little
they shot at you FIRSt if youre weakened= you cant escape if you are 25hex of distance
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 01:46:55 am by Fidel Castro »
You were critically hit in the head for 70 hit points, knocked out, knocked down, had your armor bypassed and were killed

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 01:55:49 am »

My characters got 1 PE and I prolly dont have problem with this or any encounters. I still dont see whats wrong with this encounter - encounters are meant to be dangerous and this is one of the hardest (aggressive).

The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 03:39:51 am »

My characters got 1 PE and I prolly dont have problem with this or any encounters. I still dont see whats wrong with this encounter - encounters are meant to be dangerous and this is one of the hardest (aggressive).

Running immediately was working before there were .223 pistol in gangs. The problem is you can respawn at a place where you can be indefinitely killed by this guys with .223 pistol if you miss some luck, even with correct PE and reflex.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

avv

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 09:09:57 am »

Encounters are meant to be dangerous and this is one of the hardest (aggressive).

Are you sure they are meant to be dangerous? I don't honestly know what they are meant to do. You die in encounter, your stuff is lost forever. Nobody benefits from it because the whole scenario is deleted from existence once you respawn.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 12:40:46 pm »

Use train, simple.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 04:23:13 pm »

Use train, simple.

And how do you go from respawn to train staton?
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 09:14:10 pm »

Its wrong beacause they shot you first, if there are Hubologist and Robbers the guy with laser pistol o .223 pistol will shot you in his turn, even if he have the hubologist in front, he will search for you, BECAUSE HE ATAK ONLY TO THE WEAKEST, (of course if a hubologist have 4hp he will atak him)
and your character dont have 1per, no one can play with 1per
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 22 queries.