"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 09:59:38 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New animal mercs  (Read 2241 times)

Re: New animal mercs
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2010, 03:44:02 pm »

So we found intelligent deathclaws in F2, but do we actually know when they started experimenting on them?
They would never go out and help other humans (except Goris, but this in an exception)
Goris was a leader to these less intelligent deathclaws, he could command them as the deathclaw mother in FT.
Intellingent Deathclaws had no reason to be in Fallout Tactics, (...) before the Enclave starts their experiments with Deathclaws.
FT deathclaws aren't the same as these from F2, the action happens in a totally different region and there is another subspecie. Read my quotes. And they didn't have more than 4 intelligence.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 03:58:13 pm »

Deathclaws as followers have been suggested and neglected many times before, no reason to argue about again.

NastyKhan

• One man army: Graphic, music and game designer.
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 07:29:25 pm »

Deathclaws as followers have been suggested and neglected many times before, no reason to argue about again.

How about smaller animals then?

You may also click HERE to see my 3d items and weapons.

~ Sorry for any language bugs. Doing my best.
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2010, 12:46:49 am »

How about smaller animals then?

i don't like the idea of taming radscorps although that doctor in BH managed to do it through his experiments but thats another story.

radfrogs on the other hand.... btw anyone else see these things? i didnt hang around to see much of them since i had someplace to go...

spike allen

• C88 cannon fodder
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2010, 06:16:50 pm »

What about robots? Could have a RobCo factory in the wastes? It could be something quest related like bringing selected stuff and caps to build a robot. Like lots of metal parts ans FCC for example.....
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2010, 04:17:26 pm »

Build a bear but for robots YEA!

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2010, 04:22:19 pm »

What about robots? Could have a RobCo factory in the wastes? It could be something quest related like bringing selected stuff and caps to build a robot. Like lots of metal parts ans FCC for example.....

Already suggested.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 22 queries.