"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 09:35:08 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: HQ mine  (Read 1515 times)

HQ mine
« on: December 18, 2010, 11:25:37 am »

Since we can buy normal minerals mine, why cant we buy a HQ mine?? of course the price has to be aout 150k-200k at least, but i still think it would be worth the pay. Or you could open the ncr camp site and make it a HQ mine, but u had to pay a fee to enter otherwise the ncr would make a profit out of it.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
Re: HQ mine
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 11:44:34 am »

Since we can buy normal minerals mine, why cant we buy a HQ mine?? of course the price has to be aout 150k-200k at least, but i still think it would be worth the pay. Or you could open the ncr camp site and make it a HQ mine, but u had to pay a fee to enter otherwise the ncr would make a profit out of it.
Nah.. maybe not.
It's only help big factions and make them life even more easily in wasteland.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 11:45:52 am »

The whole purpose of opening HQ mines is to get people out of their caves and "force" them to fight other players if the need arises. Your suggestion thus is very deplaced.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 11:47:58 am »

Aye, i second the HQ private mines.
I wouldn't even mind the current cost/value rate for private mines, that render them unprofitable (pay 75K, get 60K out of it) since there's also such factors as time and availability for high-tier stuff.

But from what i heard, there wouldn't be any HQ materials in the future, so either the private mines will be balanced out or they remain just another (very expensive) private location.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 11:55:54 am »

You guys really think large amounts of caps are problem for organized groups? How naive.

What I really want to see someday is HQ mine down south, unguarded of course.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 12:28:22 pm »

You guys really think large amounts of caps are problem for organized groups? How naive.

If it's not the caps, it should be either a logistic, production or a time problem, that should take their advantage.

Like materials sources and production facilities strewn around the map or temporary locations with small amounts of mats, sold by mine foreman for a unfair price that would bleed their money out. (into the vendor inventories).

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 07:33:28 pm »

we need moar mines in the south, INCLUDING HQ
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 09:15:10 pm »

we need moar mines in the south, INCLUDING HQ

+1... seriously i am sick of walking from hub to bh, gecko or other towns for mining.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 10:18:37 pm »

Yeah an unguarded HQ mine by boneyard or San fran would be great.  Hell, make it by the Glow, it'd still be nice to have one in the south.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 11:08:22 pm »

Nie biegaj za stadem.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 23 queries.