"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 16, 2024, 01:45:40 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Pickpocketing/Tagging  (Read 8936 times)

sander

• I can see ya reading my posts.
Re: Pickpocketing/Tagging
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2011, 08:08:25 am »

Heh... Thieves are easy to avoid. When I started playing FOnline I got severe butthurt on this subject. Just take it easy - there are a lot more reasons to hate wasteland besides thieves (kill-and-loot scheme in protected towns, peace?-ok-dieBiatch incidents in wasteland, bazookaMerc-RTC-traps and many other funny things).

Btw try to play with the thief build. It's pretty hard to steal something from someone.
My English sux. I bet your Russian sux better.©

avv

« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2011, 10:03:04 am »

How can you deal wasteland justice if you have fight the pickpocket and every guard thats seen you attacking them.

By implementing a feature that makes it possible for players to shoot a person they recognize as thief.

Here's some advice, put any caps you have into your hands (doesnt have to be active hand) and if you ever see another player get close run. This is an mmorpg based on social phobia. It may be ironic but for the most part it's true.

I've got even better advice: don't go to cities. Yeh that's right, just sit in your own private cave and never show your face.

Are you sure the game was designed to be social phobia mmorpg or did the gameplay just accidentally end that way?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2011, 02:46:43 pm »

No thanks, I like being a thief

Let's say you have FA, you have an advantage over somebody who has Steal instead

while I can steal players and NPCs, you can heal during fights
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 04:37:37 pm by drypoothe »

NastyKhan

• One man army: Graphic, music and game designer.
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2011, 09:19:11 pm »

The one thing that gets on my nerves IS Idiots walking around (..) and tagging you

1. Leave the town.
2. Stop somewhere on the wastelands.
3. Kill kill kill kill!

You may also click HERE to see my 3d items and weapons.

~ Sorry for any language bugs. Doing my best.
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2011, 05:39:30 am »

1. Leave the town.
3. Kill kill kill kill!

A: Thats if you're smart enough to close the chat box when starting a fight. so you can tap a hot key and click on him to kill him with a burst.

B: Thats if you can load fast enough. i've been half way to the exit grid before some of my friends have loaded. and watched them get bursted by marauders when we're trying to get back to the base.

-Ulrek-
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2011, 09:47:31 am »

1. Leave the town.
3. Kill kill kill kill!

Pretty sure you can boot somebody that has you tagged while on WM, that or just go in circles on the town square or take i nice trip far away if you have high enough outdoorsman.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.224 seconds with 21 queries.