"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 29, 2024, 05:24:32 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Place to Start  (Read 3158 times)

Mars Sultan

• Mandingo
Re: Place to Start
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2010, 01:16:23 pm »

So, you want to say, that every suggestions which was implemented in game, was made by ones who suggested it ? Rediculous again.

That's pretty reasonable to assume, actually. Unless I misunderstood (and that does tend to happen).
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 01:18:42 pm by Mars Sultan »
Igor Dolvich, Mars Ulrich, Girth Gamer, HOOPWISE98, Bobby Kotick

ARWH. Scummers.

ChikChik

• ... and I'am all out of gum!
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2010, 02:54:43 pm »

I would agree, but first 6 levels? Is it to learn basics (which is OK) or to level up 100% safely (which is lame)? IMO maybe 1-2 levels at most, and it should be slower exping than just leaving this "newbie place" and starting normal game right away. Remember you won't learn how to deal with the biggest dangers (players) in this kind of location, so it really should be basic stuff for total beginners.
Probably you are right, 3 lvls could be enough.
No, man. You don't agree with me at all. If you did, you would be helping people instead of posting this. And devs do not need to comment about this, because this is about a problem that could be solved by players themselves.
Not again, you man are going round and round. I repeat again, that only ones wish to help, and yes! I want to help too! But i just cant help to everyone who needs help, thats why i want to help them with this suggestion! Help like giving out pistols and chating with few noobs in NCR, not a big deal! If you really want to help - HELP TO EVERY GUY WHO NEED IT! So thats why, if you want to help to new players, you should agree with my suggestion. And man, do not speak on behalf of devs.

skejwen

• BBS AKBAR!
    • Brahmins rox
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2010, 05:50:30 pm »

In language barrier i mean, that you cant help player if he dont speak same language as you.So, you want to say, that every suggestions which was implemented in game, was made by ones who suggested it ? Rediculous again.

Iirc before sdk was released there was only one suggestion made by ones that posted it (Los Alamos city). Though it didnt fit to world concept that dev team are following, so it was rejected.
Now playerbase has powerful tool in their hands, which makes them able to modify and present almost every feature of game. Remember that:
a) devteam have only few members
b) they work on this project in their free time (you know... first you need to feed your family and earn cash for your place)
c) they have their "to do" list already
"Moo-OooooOO! MoMoo.. MmmmoOoo.. Moo!", translate from brahmin to English: "Two things are infinite - brahmin shit and human stupidity! - Brahminstein"
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 22 queries.