"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:09:53 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: The Fallout:2238 War  (Read 11325 times)

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
The Fallout:2238 War
« on: December 03, 2010, 09:18:48 pm »

welcome wastelanders, the only thing this game can offer is the war against PKs and APKs, so i will make 2 lists, 1 whit PKs and 1 Whit APKs and you can use after Name colorising
i ask everyone to post here his names if he is in this war and his part
so again: 2 factions, PKs vs. APKs:

(note: please post your nick first)

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
Re: The Fallout:2238 War
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 09:20:10 pm »

LagMaster, sorry, you have no idea what are you talking about...

Snackish

• God damn cows.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 09:38:29 pm »

The Anti Pks are pking the pks so the anti pks become pks
pks pks pks.
The most satisfying thing is bursting a cow for 460 damage, makes me tingle all over.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 02:07:52 pm »

LagMaster, sorry, you have no idea what are you talking about...
submit your names:
if you are PK, post PKs: carac name1,carac name 2
if you are APK post: APK: carac name9, carac name 13
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 11:54:52 pm »

welcome wastelanders, the only thing this game can offer is the war against PKs and APKs, so i will make 2 lists, 1 whit PKs and 1 Whit APKs and you can use after Name colorising
i ask everyone to post here his names if he is in this war and his part
so again: 2 factions, PKs vs. APKs:

(note: please post your nick first)

Dude! If Fonline is all about that, its because players make it that way, and you are helping that with your post.

So, if you are new to the game and reading this, know that the server is in need of new ideas and motiveted pioneers!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 12:18:27 am »

yes we definitely need more pk vs antik PHHWWAAAOORRR!!

they're already at war, this post is sorta unnecessary.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 12:34:13 am »

About what war you talking ?

AntiPKs just killing people who killing others for fun, stuff or another reasons + AntiPKs dont shoot on sight.

Only mindless people dont know difference beetwen that and PKs who just dont know another play style than shoot everyone to eyes on first meet.
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2010, 12:58:02 am »

About what war you talking ?

AntiPKs just killing people who killing others for fun, stuff or another reasons + AntiPKs dont shoot on sight.

Only mindless people dont know difference beetwen that and PKs who just dont know another play style than shoot everyone to eyes on first meet.
Which is war technically, someone is against someone else's ideals so they specifically kill them because of it (Antipk)

Pk kill for a living and although without them anti pk would have nothing to do which is like exterminating them then (Peacetime)  eventually someone else will rise to the occassion for antipks to point their guns at or antipk will turn pk then someone else will become antipk and the cycle goes on. 

real world technically speaking.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 02:29:51 pm »

Which is war technically, someone is against someone else's ideals so they specifically kill them because of it (Antipk)

No. the PKs hve no such ideals. PKs are mostly parasites, because they dont care if the other person wants to fight or not. They not only make a living on killing other, by doing that they spoil the fun for lot of others.

Truth is that antipks needs pks, because otherwise they would have nothing to do, because lot of em love pvp. There is the TC, but thats not for everybody. But that doesnt make them equal to pks. If they are realy antipk, they wont kill the guys that are innocent.

Would you say that the cops, even those that apointed themselves, are in war with criminals?

And besides, the real war is TC, where are three sides of conflict.
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2010, 03:13:43 am »

Would you say that the cops, even those that apointed themselves, are in war with criminals?

"A confict of interest " 'll be more precise in this case. Anyway there must be somebody on the secon side of the fence, from thieves, by single robbers till well organized gangs with power to take control over whole cities.

Some of them are more pollute, some of them less.

Anyway cops[ it seems to like u consider yourself like one of them, Bantz] should stop drinking coffe & eating doughnuts and get to work - to wipe out the whole scum spreaded along wasteland for goodness of all.

There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is: "To so use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum time."
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2010, 11:05:03 am »

Anyway cops[ it seems to like u consider yourself like one of them, Bantz] should stop drinking coffe & eating doughnuts and get to work - to wipe out the whole scum spreaded along wasteland for goodness of all.

No, we just dont shoot people on sight like others. I dont know why you trying to understand it, you cant(You're PK remember?), its simple.
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Marko69

• SLASH!
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2010, 04:23:03 pm »

This is free for all shit game for time wasting.
Anti-pk, protector of the law in wasteland.

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2010, 07:01:11 pm »

This is free for all shit game for time wasting.

Thanks for your post...

For the war like Bantz said is a 3 way war : VSB alliance vs CS alliance vs Rogues alliance. One of those alliance thing killing blue suit / noob with BA / AVENGERS / SUPERS MUTANT is not good for the game, strange no?
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2010, 08:52:53 am »

No, we just dont shoot people on sight like others. I dont know why you trying to understand it, you cant(You're PK remember?), its simple.

Shoot or get shot- it's simple[dont try to uderstand it, u r antiPK , remember??]
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 08:54:45 am by Zimny_Lechu »
There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is: "To so use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum time."

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2010, 07:35:56 pm »

what do a PK when he find another PK in the desert?
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 22 queries.