"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 04:30:13 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The Fallout:2238 War  (Read 10671 times)

Re: The Fallout:2238 War
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2010, 02:28:26 pm »

Shoot or get shot- it's simple[dont try to uderstand it, u r antiPK , remember??]

;D And what you wanted to say ?

Yes, difference beetwen us is, that we will get shoot because we will not shoot first. Only you just cant understand this behaviour because you always shooting as first ...
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 04:33:20 pm »

Yes, difference beetwen us is, that we will get shoot because we will not shoot first. Only you just cant understand this behaviour because you always shooting as first ...

Well, u shoot only to defend yourself - thats ok, i shoot to hunt somebody - is it bad?? If it is, it's slill giving a lot of fun to me somehow, propably becouse I'm primitive soldier with mania to kill every unidentified object on sight. But u just cant uderstand primitives, becouse u always shoot as second.....  ;)

This conversation is going to nowhere. At the end somebady gonna say there is no place on server for players like me.... but there must be a WAR[dark side - sun side], so I'm here  :)
There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is: "To so use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum time."
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2010, 09:28:56 pm »

Well, u shoot only to defend yourself - thats ok, i shoot to hunt somebody - is it bad?? If it is, it's slill giving a lot of fun to me somehow, propably becouse I'm primitive soldier with mania to kill every unidentified object on sight. But u just cant uderstand primitives, becouse u always shoot as second.....  ;)

This conversation is going to nowhere. At the end somebady gonna say there is no place on server for players like me.... but there must be a WAR[dark side - sun side], so I'm here  :)

Hey hey hey man ...

I said something about that you must leave game because you are PK ? Oh well, i didnt ...

If it is bad ?     I dont know, your choice, your play style ...

You want be primitive(you choose this word. not me) then be primitive soldier. I clearly understand everything about your play style and i respect that its fun for you - your play style.

Anyway i dont know about what you talking. I just explained, in some last post that AntiPKs just "dont shoot people on sight" and you start to talk about...in fact i dont know about what it was ...

So yes, this disccusion is going to nowhere.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 07:06:45 am by Hololasima »
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2010, 05:06:45 pm »

Another stupid list.Thats all i got to say.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2010, 02:51:01 pm »

what do a PK when he find another PK in the desert?
they start shooting

Eleet

• Dont Stop PKin
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010, 02:55:57 pm »

Lag, just rename to FlameWars: 2238

This is going no were.
Remember To Kill
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2011, 06:44:30 pm »

Why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends! Why cant we be frieenddss
A life without challenge is a life unlived

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2011, 12:35:42 pm »

Why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends! Why cant we be frieenddss
becose is a game and small tooled boys have to prove in some way that they are powerfull, so they shoot everyone on the spot
am i right Rogues?
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2011, 05:34:11 pm »

FUCK this lis,Annyway the APK get mad and start killing radom players,and the PK help them
This game is fucked UP.THere shood be a PVP area,and you shall be unable to kill a player in citty or wasteland.You can hit player only to knock down.IF knoked down and still shooting the damange will be gived to the player that shooted

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=I miss you LaG&b=text&c=u&e=http://www.freefoto.com/images/04/03/04_03_6---Shaking-hands_web.jpg?&k=Shaking+hands&f=png
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2011, 06:14:47 pm »

FUCK this

wasteland is harsh kurwa. Make your own junkie avanger or mutant leader and enjoy pwning in peace like everybody else.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2011, 06:44:28 pm »

THere shood be a PVP area

actually.. the whole server/forum/irc is a one big PvP arena. the project 2238 was abandoned by developers long time ago, there is nothing to test, nothing to do exept constant 'napierdalaniem sie'.

Saumax

• The one who challenges the sun
    • NRA Forum
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2011, 08:49:09 am »

shall be unable to kill a player in citty or wasteland
the best thing i heard since this beta, this is not wow or other shit
Mr. T używa kastetów ponieważ siła uderzenia przeciwnika gołą pięścią jest zbyt duża.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2011, 08:57:51 am »

actually.. the whole server/forum/irc is a one big PvP arena. the project 2238 was abandoned by developers long time ago, there is nothing to test, nothing to do exept constant 'napierdalaniem sie'.

Oh, didn't you already say you want to "leave!11" a few times? What do you expect?
We better develop patches, burn them on gold discs and arrive at your house each day, full customer service. Do you want some tea too? Does your chair feel comfortable? We better give you a better one just for your personal convenience!

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2011, 09:29:14 am »

I'm pretty disappointed. I thought there were more people that knew that PvP happens to be the only end-game content available at the moment and that it's completely normal to cause commotion such as this when the subject is PvP. It's utterly childish to label people PKers and "Anti PKers" when they all just do the same thing. Even though Van Helsing put the stake through Dracula's chest, that still makes him a killer. The way I see it, FOnline's PvP is nothing but a giant Warsong Gulch. The flag being each of the faction members' measurement of shiny balls of steel.
fucken blackmore
gimme my hammer, guy

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2011, 03:13:06 pm »

The difference is, that some guys kill each other in fair pvp in TC or whetever, where fights the people that are ready to fight.
The others kill bluesuit miners, leather jacketed traders and lone guys with the help of militia when they come to get second armorer proffesion.

But I am glad that the PKs or dishonest players or whatever you want to call them exists because it gave us some chance to have some fun aswell. But please, dont say its the same when clearly its not.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.461 seconds with 21 queries.