"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 01:08:36 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: ok, sugjestion and hopes wishes and ideas.. uh.. stuff!  (Read 1985 times)

ghostiez

Re: ok, sugjestion and hopes wishes and ideas.. uh.. stuff!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 05:26:05 am »

ok, i agrea wit you on the bike just a passanger bike and you can save fuel and travel faster, ?

what about for charicter trates you can choose to discribe in speak window youre pearicings.
like -observe person -person has gun/hp/man/women/friend/foe pearcings/nonepercings/

just a thought

it would be cool if you found moor weapons in the waste land citys, and moor dead corpses.
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2010, 02:24:47 pm »

i like the idea of bikes for 1\2 people max, but no crazy 2nd men on side car maning a mg42 stuff... purely for traveling
But sidecar with MG42 would be so cool. I think no real use is needed. Just purely design and look.
Some customizing of cars would be also great. When few hummers arrives on gathering point before TC we can distinguish them only by key number or trunk contents.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.

ghostiez

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2010, 08:06:51 pm »

.....hm, it could circel highlight "youre truck" or mouse scroll over truck with number plate.
indiveduel truck colors would be alot of memorie i bet.. i would <3 that option though... 8)

Cocain

• Your already dead
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 04:44:38 am »

But sidecar with MG42 would be so cool. I think no real use is needed. Just purely design and look.
Some customizing of cars would be also great. When few hummers arrives on gathering point before TC we can distinguish them only by key number or trunk contents.

well aslong it would be for design purposes i wouldnt mind the mg42
Aku Soku Zan
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.275 seconds with 27 queries.