"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 08, 2024, 12:56:10 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: ok, sugjestion and hopes wishes and ideas.. uh.. stuff!  (Read 1994 times)

ghostiez

ok, sugjestion and hopes wishes and ideas.. uh.. stuff!
« on: November 17, 2010, 10:25:38 pm »

*ok thanks for the move
does anyone know a program to do these things with please pm
ok so sorry if i am rong area.. had to get this out their

Dogs, high level dogs, 3 headed dog sise of a molerat. constintly makes crazy insane dog sounds wile ideal, follows you like cow, hostel pet.

gogles or compas - faster travel, advantage spoting raiders and other' for low level sequnice travel

back brace- extral carring waight or lessins the peneates for high waight and travel, ...eh?

i think it would just be tits, if we could get dug out' 50's and cammo covers, or stone turrets with varrius types of calibers like 50's rocket launchers lazer cannons.. mounted stuff. bad ass shit, for runts of youre base, or evin out side of youre tent

like a deployable permanit turret with specific "ok" locations around youre bases ect...

moter bikes- 2 person bikes and 1 person bikes -mounted gun on 2 person bike (small smg)
like a badass silinced .45 tmp*hellyea

you should be able to fix the cars in the junk area's and drive em around.. 2 to 3 people in most of them max, or have people sit on the hood.

(deployment set up for youre cars) leader only* set up how you want to pos youre spawn formation with cars and party (that would be a cool option)

parachute option from the hellachopper (is that really in game) or drop roap, just roap down on the red dot square location to aid friendlys or w/e(optional force deploy)

and last idea for now - a veihcle like rebuilt with a flat square pad trailer on the back and a mounted 50 on the top of cab with areas on sides for a shit load of ammo or gass (transports weapons ammo gass and brahmin!)

-is anyone awear of a 3d model program ...for free.. perhaps? im intrested in speaking to somone about that kinda stuff, please pm

ok please link me to apropiret page to post this (100) apolagys sorry if rong area.. ;_;
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 10:39:24 pm by ghostiez »

vilaz

• #1 Cat's Paw Fan!
Re: ok, sugjestion and hopes wishes and ideas.. uh.. stuff!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 11:25:30 pm »

Some ideas are good, other are funny and we have even some really crazy not-realistic stuff.

Anyway true is that. Currently we are waiting (patiently!) for developers and players to implement 3d in game. Also there is whole plan to balance already existing weapons and ammo types. We also need to wait for some anti-alt solution (don't understand me wrong, I mean working hybrid of fighter-crafter).

Then there will be possible to think about new weapons, vehicles and other things.

I like idea's about boosting skill's by items :)
Polskie Pustkowia http://forum.newfmc.pl

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 11:33:59 pm »

Its either incredibly vague or pure trolling.

ghostiez

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 11:36:08 pm »

auther ideas!

cows should have a player set max but everyone should be able to have that max of cows. depending on players cha' should be how easy it is to attain a cow and depending on cha also maby cows might mutany agenst you, if youre a bad owner

slaves should also be able to max for everyone depending on charisma and end' or str for slaves to be controled and less likely to revolt or try to escape,

sneak- sneak should make youre charicter invisable to other pc's. until you try to steal/attack you char is hidden in towns, outside of towns depends on youre stats compaired to other pc's stats. imo, this is how sneak should work, stealing in towns should have a - effect since their are alot of people around.

you should be able to have as meny dogs as you want -cap at 6 or 5 w/e cap is.
i am a artist and have time so... if anyone out their is looking for someone to tinker wit some pages and ideas ...i am intrested in talking to you. i am intrested in this game and i am not looking for pay. please get ahold of me via pm.

rockets should have huge splash damgage so should fire.

weed/sigeretts should not -charisma instead weeken youre -endurince ? or minus sequince since you have a stronger sent

you should also be able to have glasses for moor +perception as optinel helmit if helmit or ecesseres are everadded.
drinking should leave some trasers
drinking and smokeing should have social benifits with other fello drinkers and smokers and negatie with none smoker drinkers if its a +chrisma thing, or mabey other idea on that too

thats all for now, thanks for the coment sir, glad you like some of my ideas
PS what is trolling?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 11:39:47 pm by ghostiez »

vilaz

• #1 Cat's Paw Fan!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 11:38:59 pm »

Its either incredibly vague or pure trolling.

Or just poor english which does not help much in a clear expression of what he had on mind.... (< Probably like this sentence ^^)
Polskie Pustkowia http://forum.newfmc.pl
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 11:58:10 pm »

What what what ? Motor bikes with guns on front and Vertibird squads ?

Oh my god, YEAH ! 
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 01:47:01 am »

What what what ? Motor bikes with guns on front and Vertibird squads ?

Oh my god, YEAH ! 
Vertibird squads check, pretty much got that already, they just jump in from the TP instead :P.

Motor bikes ftw, with a gun and a companion, you will have extra option (Open Fire) which will damage and/or kill some of the npcs in the encounter starting and make them immediately hostile.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

ghostiez

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 03:23:42 am »

...is that work in progress or a sugjestion?

*is anyone geting missing like cloud squares in grave spawns?

ok so.... dude, the areal chopper thing is really in game? holy cows man how you get it.. ??? i gota search that

other ideas, ak' granade launcher / shotgun attachments.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 04:00:20 am »

...is that work in progress or a sugjestion?

*is anyone geting missing like cloud squares in grave spawns?

ok so.... dude, the areal chopper thing is really in game? holy cows man how you get it.. ??? i gota search that

other ideas, ak' granade launcher / shotgun attachments.
Bout the chopper, I was just relating it to what alread happens pretty much, everyone surrounds town, town preview, and basically "Drop in" the town.

Suggestion about motorbike btw.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

ghostiez

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 04:03:15 am »

please post sugjestion* 8)

idea,

evolve tent into small shelter bunker or small guntower or post with a mounted 50 ofcoarse.
dug out 50 turrets would be bad ass.. what about square patches with hidden lazers, like 4 pod spots that are stealth lazers. for base entrinces.

Cocain

• Your already dead
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 04:05:30 am »

i like the idea of bikes for 1\2 people max, but no crazy 2nd men on side car maning a mg42 stuff... purely for traveling

also horses would be a nice addition, maybe mutated horses or even regular ones. instead of fuel u would feed the horses with food

Aku Soku Zan

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2010, 04:07:24 am »

i like the idea of bikes for 1\2 people max, but no crazy 2nd men on side car maning a mg42 stuff... purely for traveling

also horses would be a nice addition, maybe mutated horses or even regular ones. instead of fuel u would feed the horses with food

Caravan carts.

Cocain

• Your already dead
Aku Soku Zan

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2010, 05:00:34 am »

?

Yeah you can tame or buy a Brahmin and then buy a caravan car. That way you get a Caravan Cart. You need water as fuel (that's what Water Bags and water pipes are for!).

Cocain

• Your already dead
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2010, 05:07:25 am »

Yeah you can tame or buy a Brahmin and then buy a caravan car. That way you get a Caravan Cart. You need water as fuel (that's what Water Bags and water pipes are for!).

oh same on me

Aku Soku Zan
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 32 queries.