"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 29, 2024, 02:52:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Extracting food from dead animals and hunger system  (Read 18096 times)

Re: Extracting food from dead animals and hunger system
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2010, 07:37:05 pm »

No, no and no again. Another "idea", which just ruins the game player and makes FO Sims. Focus on the atmosphere, the universe of the game and not on food and feeding of your character. This game is not real life - it is just a game.
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2010, 07:54:50 pm »

No, no and no again. Another "idea", which just ruins the game player and makes FO Sims. Focus on the atmosphere, the universe of the game and not on food and feeding of your character. This game is not real life - it is just a game.

What? Out of everything, -food- kills the game universe and atmosphere? It isn't the guys in combat armour stomping around Klamath or watching bluesuit faces get shot off in Broken Hills whilst Marcus the Sheriff stands there scratching his ass?

RJ

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2010, 08:20:50 pm »

I am against hunger system but I am for being able to cook/eat some animals food to regain some health. Not sure if there would be use of this feature if you would gain radiation from eating (FA superior).
"Sanity... is for the weak!"

Pozzo

• Tim Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2010, 08:13:12 am »

I agree with food but not with hunger system.
Sure, FOnline is not the SIMS but FO 2238 is based on a survival game so food should be a part of it.
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2010, 08:35:26 am »

NO FOOD SYSTEM . WE DONT WANT IT
it not Sims 3 Game , it Fallout ok ? :]

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2010, 08:37:16 am »

hm... Food system make FOnline 2238 more realistic,but it maybe bad for Game  :P

Edit: but food can be great idea ;)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 09:01:07 am by runboy93 »
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2010, 11:58:17 am »

Hunger system-no
food system-yesssssssssssssss......
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2010, 02:52:24 pm »

Hunger system-no
food system-yesssssssssssssss......

all innovation ideas are good

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2010, 05:29:50 pm »

NO FOOD SYSTEM . WE DONT WANT IT
it not Sims 3 Game , it Fallout ok ? :]

All I see from some people here is "This is no SIMS OMG!!!!!111 This Fallout!!!!111". ;)
May you please explain further, why it shouldn't be implemented?
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2010, 05:36:27 pm »

Ok. Explanation. I don't have whole day to play. I come here to play some post-apo RPG. I understand if I play Vampire Masquarade session, I need to drink blood. But while I'm playing Fallout (in real or here) I wan't to play some post-apo, don't want to play being human, coz' that's what I play each day of my life. One breakfest, one lunch and one dinner are enough for me per day. And also in RL i don't drink blood (yet) what I can find in RP a vampire. So what am I looking for in RP in FO? I think it's a wandering trough the wasteland, some shooting-contest, looting caravans, etcetera, etcetera. Not eating breakfest.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2010, 06:16:50 pm »

You're absolutely right, that the need of taking food in such a short period is more work than fun.
But would it hurt you to do two clicks an ingame day? Just as example a fruit, you already have to gather them for crafting, just eat a fruit and thats it. Is that so much work? It just adds a bit flavour for those who dont want to

I think it's a wandering trough the wasteland, some shooting-contest, looting caravans, etcetera, etcetera

all the time. ;) But since this game is basically pvp oriented and people who look just a step forward, not the long term, I already gave up making such suggestions.

avv

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2010, 06:40:36 pm »

Why cant food items just provide some sort of bonus? Like little more carryweight, health regen or faster exping.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2010, 07:05:58 pm »

Why cant food items just provide some sort of bonus? Like little more carryweight, health regen or faster exping.

That's make sense for me! Not SPECIAL grants, but light improvements.. why not.
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2010, 07:17:09 pm »

I love fallout but I do not wish to play the gangster or crafter is constant, the lack of innovations will bury the project.
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2010, 07:47:51 pm »

I love fallout but I do not wish to play the gangster or crafter is constant, the lack of innovations will bury the project.

So you can play:
- mercenary
- trader
- medic
- prostitute
- bartender
- caravan master
- raider
- texas ranger
- intelligent gecko
- dog
- priest
- ghoul (soon..?)
- mutant (soon..?)
- child

Possibilities are unlimited.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 21 queries.