"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 05:46:48 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The search for fuel cell controller  (Read 5054 times)

Re: The search for fuel cell controller
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2010, 09:27:38 pm »

how fast is the cockroach and how fast does it break?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2010, 09:28:54 pm »

pretty fast and slowly.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2010, 09:31:49 pm »

Its bit slower then a buggy, but it detoriates much slower.

Gatling

• Violent Pacifist.
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2010, 05:06:33 am »

Also remember, the fuel economy for the Roach is absolutely awesome compared to the guzzler Buggy.
And now...
"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."- Rorschach
"It's what people know about themselves inside... that makes them afraid." -The Stranger

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2010, 12:54:09 pm »

In fact it's totally imba: if you have the bit of luck for a FCC, you have a very cheap car which deteriorate very slowly, have one of the better speed, and don't require much fuel. The buggy is a bit faster, but deteriorate incredibly fast, and need often refuel. The highway is faster on plains, but far slower on mountains.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

John Ryder

• Problem, Surf?
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2010, 12:57:48 pm »

Buggy needs fuel? It barely needs any. If you think that buggy needs fuel then you didn't see Hummer in action. Also note that buggy has two seats.
 - It's intended!
Typical FOnline roleplayers

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2010, 01:00:42 pm »

Buggy needs fuel? It barely needs any. If you think that buggy needs fuel then you didn't see Hummer in action. Also note that buggy has two seats.

Which have no use for most PvP char, who can't take anyone anyway. If you have a leader, you take a hummer or a highway.
And yeah, buggy need more fuel than Hummer.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2010, 01:32:47 pm »

I heard that finding Fuell cell controller is pretty hard. (Never was looking for one neither found one.) But making money for buggy seems easier for me than finding FCC.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.

avv

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2010, 01:52:59 pm »

I heard that finding Fuell cell controller is pretty hard. (Never was looking for one neither found one.)

The thing is that we've got a community that seems to adore gameplay that others might find unbearable.

"I just grinded for 21 hours in row, it was nothing"

Just look what Bantz, zato1 and Linnea wrote.
Bantz searched over 35 wrecks, zato1 found 12 fccs and Linnea 3 and they're all like it was all in the day's work.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2010, 02:03:22 pm »

That thing is not something you focus on "MUST FIND IT IMMEDIATELY!!!". It is rather something you might stumble upon.
And such it is fine as it is as said. As it is totally random the wasteland doesn't get totally flooded with these things, if you really want it that bad you can still "grind" it, or you just buy it from some other player who did the work already for you.

avv

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2010, 02:13:22 pm »

That thing is not something you focus on "MUST FIND IT IMMEDIATELY!!!". It is rather something you might stumble upon.
And such it is fine as it is as said. As it is totally random the wasteland doesn't get totally flooded with these things, if you really want it that bad you can still "grind" it, or you just buy it from some other player who did the work already for you.

I get it but because there's a chance to grind it, people will do it because they might not travel in urban areas that much. The key word here is fun. So couldn't searching for fcc be closer to exciting treasure hunt than assembly line work? It's okay to do something for 12 hours if its fun.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2010, 02:26:07 pm »

I find it fun.  :-\

But what would your suggestion then be, to make it fun?

avv

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2010, 02:58:18 pm »

I find it fun.  :-\

But what would your suggestion then be, to make it fun?

This. Basically a place to explore, fight some npcs and other players or team up with them. Would contain random loot, in addition an equal chance to find fcc as now.

Gatling

• Violent Pacifist.
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2010, 05:51:53 pm »

This. Basically a place to explore, fight some npcs and other players or team up with them. Would contain random loot, in addition an equal chance to find fcc as now.

Ok, I'm out of here.  Trying to say the reasoning Why it is just in a random car seems to fall on deaf ears and I am sick of talking to the equivalent of a door knob.

The FCC I doubt is going into a dungeon to be farmed.  It's in the cars of the wasteland (which I believe should be the source of all Junk pieces, not laying on the ground) and hopefully it stays there: IN THE CAR.  It's supposed to be special, not sitting on a pedestal underground somewhere. Fuck.
And now...
"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."- Rorschach
"It's what people know about themselves inside... that makes them afraid." -The Stranger

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2010, 06:09:23 pm »

Ive never found any nor was searching for it, but I like the rarity of FCC. If it was common, it would be very cheap and considered junk item. On the other hand, sometimes its not fair, that one guy finds it on the first car and the next guy needs to check a lot of them and still is not successful.
So I propose, wrecks wouldnt contain FCC ,but rather 5 parts with higher chance of finding them and then when you got all 5, you can assemble them into FCC.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.196 seconds with 21 queries.