"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 01:26:30 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: want to buy plasma rifle in real?  (Read 8386 times)

want to buy plasma rifle in real?
« on: October 26, 2010, 01:48:46 pm »

vilaz

• #1 Cat's Paw Fan!
Re: want to buy plasma rifle in real?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 02:01:55 pm »

Shishare You crazy fan art hunter. Those are excellent I can't even imagine how much someone spend time on those.
Polskie Pustkowia http://forum.newfmc.pl

avv

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 05:38:43 pm »

Those are incredible.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

lisac2k

• Rotator
  • Uncle Pyro
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 12:48:33 am »

Hmmm... No.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 02:57:22 am »

These might be good works, but I agree with Lisac. Has nothing to do with Fallout.

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 10:19:02 am »

Pictures of Fallout 1-3+NV Items

Has nothing to do with Fallout.

O RLY ?

As i recall Mentats, shotty shells and Bottle Caps are from Fallout 1 or 2 and the Guns are Fallout 3+ Laser and Plasmarifles.
You confuse me. I think lisac meaned he wouldn't buy a fallout 3 Plasmarifle as he preveres the Turbo PR from the older Fallout Series  :)
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 10:42:43 am »

Has nothing to do with Fallout.

fallout 3 isn't fallout.
and one day, being level21, i found a guy, an i say "hi" and he say "hi im new in the game, and i try to find some brhmin hides" and i know how he is suffering,
AND I KILL HIM
this is fallout
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2010, 01:24:02 pm »

NV is Fallout
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2010, 03:44:20 pm »

Wow. That Laser Rifle looks extremely nice!

I heard that Bethesda wanted to ship the special edition of FO3 with a bottle of Nuka Cola.
Sadly they didnt do it because they werent sure how long some of the boxes would stand in the shop before being sold.
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2010, 10:20:51 pm »

NV is not fallout. just because they had ex-interplay staff work on the game doesn't mean its cannon and doesn't make it an rpg. it's a fps with rpg element. that's not fallout.
and one day, being level21, i found a guy, an i say "hi" and he say "hi im new in the game, and i try to find some brhmin hides" and i know how he is suffering,
AND I KILL HIM
this is fallout

vilaz

• #1 Cat's Paw Fan!
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2010, 10:42:58 pm »

NV is not fallout. just because they had ex-interplay staff work on the game doesn't mean its cannon and doesn't make it an rpg. it's a fps with rpg element. that's not fallout.

Jeez you crazy fans... I'm gone quote myself from different thread :>

...oww come on! I know Fallout 3 raped true series of fallout and buried something great deep under ground... but it's still somehow connected.

True fallouts are deep and far in the past. Actual "fallout" 3 and "fallout" New Vegas is the most you can have for now. Deal with it and try to enjoy :P
Polskie Pustkowia http://forum.newfmc.pl

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 12:15:12 am »

good ole rpgs wont ever come back, sad but true. Today its all about shiny graphics and making the most money with DLC  :'(

But i like fallout 3 and NV. Im not saying they are on the same level as the old fallout series but i take what i can get and these fps+rpg element games are not bad nor very good. I just like to explore some world that is meaned to be in the fallout universe and i like the one-world scavening for junk and goods.
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2010, 07:39:26 am »

I haven't finished Fallout 3 and I did not even play NV (nor do I plan to) but I would definitly not talk about shiny graphics refering to them anyway. xD

Ox-Skull

• TRH
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2010, 08:33:56 am »

As a Fallout game, F3 sucked, as an RPG, i think it was pretty dam good.

As for NV, 5 or so of the original devs from Fallout, developed NV.

I think NV is very much canon. MY friend tell me Remnants of MA is in it and they hav a radio station. Are u saying MA arnt canon.
Has original weapons, like 10mm, and other fallouty guns.

And seems to be very closely based on Van buren, considering Caesars Legion and NCR are in it fighting ova the Hover dam.

Thats the stupidest comment here.
Ranger of the Wastes. The Wastes still needs civilised people.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 2.861 seconds with 22 queries.