"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 01:28:29 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: want to buy plasma rifle in real?  (Read 8387 times)

barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
Re: want to buy plasma rifle in real?
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 09:10:34 am »

NV is not fallout. just because they had ex-interplay staff work on the game doesn't mean its cannon and doesn't make it an rpg. it's a fps with rpg element. that's not fallout.

FPS? ;D First Person Shoters are Battlefields, Call of Dutys but not Fallout New Vegas. New Vegas is good game, better than FO3. In Vegas I only hate MECHANICS and ENGINE but quests, story are very good. If you not play FO: NV dont comment please. I play on Hardcore mode + some mods and the game is very good.

FIRST PLAY LATER COMMENT grey fox ;)

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2010, 09:53:11 am »

Mmm, the game is great in general, although the crappy engine takes the whole game down a few notches. I'm playing it now, and the only problems I encounter are more or less the crashing bugs (died 3 times on me yesterday...). I'm wondering if there'll be any sort of official addons and bonus bits.

And yes, it IS an FPSRPG, although the engine makes it suck on the FPS fron in such a way it's near-impossible to play without making use of VATS. I for one feel that is Van Buren, but on a crappy engine... Hopefully the game hasn't been rushed to make the release date. (KOTOR2 ring a bell?)

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 09:20:30 am »

i think we can all agree everything about new vegas is epic and glorious... except that playing the game feels like shit, because of the engine.

doesnt anyone think fallout deserves its own engine by now? for christs sake they have been using the engine otherwise known as OLDBLIVION for FAR too long now. no game in the oblivion engine will ever be very good, and thats because of the engine. a refined version of the engine is required, and fallout really needs to say GTFO to VATS and implement a real time aiming assist based on action points.

i just really cant get over how terrible non-vats combat is in new vegas. the lackluster enemy ai combined with beautiful environments leaves you feeling a bit like this emote icon after playing new vegas:  :-\

:-/ because it couldve been so much more if they would stop trying to over-commercialize it...

Gunduz

• [MDK]skankin
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2010, 11:36:20 pm »

I love how every topic on this forum turns into hating F3 and NV.
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2010, 09:07:13 pm »

Hmmm... No.

He made the Plasma and laser rifle from FO3 / NV

And it IS very accurate
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2010, 09:16:05 pm »

He made the Plasma and laser rifle from FO3 / NV

And it IS very accurate
Thank you, Captain Obvious.
It's been already said that we talk about FALLOUTS here.

Crysis

• Surviving The Holocaust.
    • Fonline 2238 Wiki
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2011, 01:55:26 am »

I'll be fine with my Railway Rifle, Thanks anyway.

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 22 queries.