"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 01:11:10 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Author Topic: The announcement from mayor of BH  (Read 32474 times)

The announcement from mayor of BH
« on: November 09, 2010, 05:21:48 pm »

Hello again wastelanders,

As you witnessed throughout last several days, there were attacks of VSB (Vault Silene Brahminy) and TTTLA (Lawyer Agency) against our peaceful and neutral town of Broken Hills. Despite the fact they are claiming to be anti-PK and bring justice to the wasteland, they have shown that they are nothing more than organised raider group.

They haven't make any RP project in this season so far, yet they want to destroy what is successful - Broken Hills open to all wastelanders. Their tries are pitiful as they only appear in late evening, when most of BHH team and Rogues who protect the town - are asleep. Of course we take Broken Hills back as soon as we can, because we want it safe, not full of militia without any owner present in the city or used to PK.

You probably visited Broken Hills many times and saw it as a town protected by Broken Hills Hunters. We use its income to buy mercs and select good militia. Of course our income is decreased when VSB PKer team takes it in the nights. They are trying to convince you that we give all money to Rogues gang, which is an obvious lie - Rogues are a gang powerful enough to make caps out of Town Control on their own. Moreover, if we gave any caps to them, we would be unable to buy full militia set or mercs in Broken Hills, for YOUR safety and convenience.

I believe that without Rogues help, despite the fact that they are normally a PK gang, BH would soon fall into hands of VSB or TTTLA, who will shoot on sight those who they want to. As you know, we did NOT shoot any VSB or TTTLA in Broken Hills, as they were not enemy to us and BH is a safe town.

But since their attacks started, therefore we declare war on all VSB and TTTLA members that raid our peaceful town. They will be now shot there, as we will not tolerate any terror from the teams that claim to be antiPK but are only raiding our project.

To resist the attacks of those raiders, we need YOUR HELP. Don't support them, and if you are interested, you can even joined Broken Hills Hunters to help in guarding our town, as many people have already done. We are looking for guards, standalone or gangs, that will help us keep order in the town, especially in night hours.

Also, I believe that many members of VSB or TTTLA are against the attacks their teammates are doing. If they don't want to raid Broken Hills, we appreciate it and we also offer that they join our players militia to keep the town safe and fight against PKers and other bandits making violence in our city.

See VSB thinking that we are Rogues and threatening us here:
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=10196.60

See what VSB are after in Broken Hills (money) and how their "anti PK" looks like here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nsb2cmis11om5ux

See how VSB welcome visitors in Broken Hills:
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/1387/36914364.jpg

See how the word about VSB killings in Broken Hills spreads throughout the wasteland:
(watch out, bad language!)
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/1241/radioc.jpg

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
Re: The announcement from mayor of BH
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 05:40:02 pm »

ok, VSB is a bunch of assholes, but TTTLA?
they aren't that APK, but they are not RPs, only some of them are RPs
i strongly agree that the violence must stop, but i got an ideea:
how about we do like in real live we do? jail them from murder, we do there a trial and sent them to a sentence of Live prizon, and lock them in a room in BH, so they will never get out, unless from help from outside
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 05:47:46 pm »

Let the flamewar begin.

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 05:58:50 pm »

Everybody knows that TTTLA never have any RP. They are PK. They are flamers. They are trollers. They are no fair-play. They are cheaters. They fuck your horse and kill baby cats.
They insult everybody. They chainkill bluesuits. They hack your account. They use proxies. They fastrelog. They are racist. They love Justin Bieber. They are no-life. They want to destroy each RP in this game. They rape bases. They create fight in turn based near NCR. They want to kill GMs. And moaaree.

The same for their **** allies.

I say everything that you want to hea0 Virtu, so close this no RP topic created by a "RP" gang.

PS: I'm a TTTLA member ... no don't blame me please, i'm just a 12 year old pervert frustating boy playing at FOnline because nobody like me.

[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 08:25:54 pm »

ok, VSB is a bunch of assholes, but TTTLA?
they aren't that APK, but they are not RPs, only some of them are RPs
i strongly agree that the violence must stop, but i got an ideea:
how about we do like in real live we do? jail them from murder, we do there a trial and sent them to a sentence of Live prizon, and lock them in a room in BH, so they will never get out, unless from help from outside
Oh please  ::)

I have really nothing to say here, its just ridiculous how a known PK is using demagogic arguments to justify all their actions. You know whats going on here and if you want make a progress in this problem, you should redirect your effort here
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 08:57:19 pm »

i will bring my gang to BH from now on and help defend when we can, instead of ganking idiots across the wasteland. we are hated by both VSB and TTTLA so at least it will be very clear who to shoot. we have been off and on about fighting with the rogues, though we are on much better terms with them than lawyers. if we are shot by rogues we'll have to defend ourselves and talk to them after through corpse chat. :)

expect us to drop by tonight...
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 09:15:23 pm »

PLAYERS REMEMBER!!!!!

PK =/= Anti PK =>The Rouges =/= TTTLA/VSB => The Rouges = PK with one(!) guarded city => TTTLA/VSB = Anti PK with all safe cities

Math roxxx! xD
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 09:21:09 pm »

PLAYERS REMEMBER!!!!!

PK =/= Anti PK =>The Rouges =/= TTTLA/VSB => The Rouges = PK with one(!) guarded city => TTTLA/VSB = Anti PK with all safe cities

Math roxxx! xD

wtf? this is not even legible. elaborate in text what you're trying to say. you cannot paint either faction as PK or APK because their individual members have violated their moral code so many times you cannot keep track. TTTLA will say they have no cheaters, but then someone goes and gets banned for FOCD. Rogues might say they don't RPK, but then some rogues member goes and attacks someone randomly.

you must take all players at face value - man/woman holding a gun which you do not know.

Ned Logan

• chaotic good/neutral
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 10:25:45 pm »

;D Threads like this is why I still lurk these forums. Mods please don't extinguish and censor the flames!

Oh and
The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. Instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate. So it goes. Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
- Martin Luther King Jr.
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 01:00:35 am »

Oh please, its not fair !

How someone who was (and is) biggest asshole and badass in wasteland, tell that VSB's are PKs.

I know that there are still people(Zato1, Surf Solar, Virtu) who dont get point about PK's and AntiPK's(Yeah there is big difference) in Fonline(Yeah this game) but can you try to understand ? We are here since few seconds after Fonline 2238 was released and we STILL have our Codex to "Not shooting to anyone as first" except people who shooted us someday(Yes we remember them, we have our lists of people which REALLY shooted(without any reason) us somewhere +++ They know it very well too, just try to trolling and fucking on us).

Can you just stop it ? Especially some Virtu from biggest russian PK gang ? I dont care if some bunch of PK's did some town safe. Yes, i was there, YES they dont shoot me. But I DONT CARE ! You are PK, you was and you will be, its nothing so clean as this.

And YES, we(VSB) maybe didnt make some RP project, but WHO's care ? If yes we will be in better light ? Or you will stop shiting on our play style(Anti PKs) ?
No you will shiting on us everytime where you will get chance !

We in VSB know where is truth. Many people who know us, and DIDNT get shoot to eyes on first meet know too that thay can be safe near us. Even people like Vedaras and others who always shiting on us knew that we are not some stupid PKs.

+

Fact that you did RP project to make one city safe doesnt make you automaticaly AntiPK. Anyway, who's care ???
Stop shiting on everyone, dont be baddass and everything will be allright.

It was my opinion, not from whole gang.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 01:06:32 am by Hololasima »
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Elvis

• Blue Suede Shoes!
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 02:38:54 am »

Only time I've ever felt even close to safe was when these guys were in town, they even let vsb hang out too.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 03:31:31 am »

I know that there are still people(Zato1, Surf Solar, Virtu) who dont get point about PK's and AntiPK's(Yeah there is big difference) in Fonline(Yeah this game) but can you try to understand ? We are here since few seconds after Fonline 2238 was released and we STILL have our Codex to "Not shooting to anyone as first" except people who shooted us someday

That's why your team mates shooting on sight my recruits and spamming on the radio channel without any reason? How a nice ... codex. I'm dissappointed. Same as many of wastelanders who thought you're APK. I'm not a part CS, Rogues, BHH, TTT LA, VSB or any other bigger team, but Virtu is just seeking for alliance against so called "Anti-PK" gangs IMHO. You'll do what you want, I'm only observer of APK-PK conflict but when you wan people to stop shitting around on your style, show the wastelanders you're worth to be called "Anti-PK" and don't act like the witch hunters. Many people don't really care how long do you play, so it's not an serious argument imho.

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 04:01:56 am »

That's why your team mates shooting on sight my recruits and spamming on the radio channel without any reason? How a nice ... codex. I'm dissappointed. Same as many of wastelanders who thought you're APK. I'm not a part CS, Rogues, BHH, TTT LA, VSB or any other bigger team, but Virtu is just seeking for alliance against so called "Anti-PK" gangs IMHO. You'll do what you want, I'm only observer of APK-PK conflict but when you wan people to stop shitting around on your style, show the wastelanders you're worth to be called "Anti-PK" and don't act like the witch hunters. Many people don't really care how long do you play, so it's not an serious argument imho.

So its just not truth. We NOT shooting on sight for anyone. We wait first shoot, we losting stuff in first contact. Its same same same things as always was. I AM dissappointed, because there are so many people which know and which we helped somehow. But there are also people like you, which DONT WANT to see that we arent some idiot PK's.
Fact that we playing very long time isnt an argument, it was information how long we have this codex in our gang AND how long we play by this codex.
I must say it again, VSB was, is and will be AntiPK gang. We not shoot for anyone as first, we dont killing ANYONE except PK's(thrust me, they really are)

If you are observer, you doing it bad.
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 04:10:03 am »

Holo you are a anti pk this is clear, but as you said
And YES, we(VSB) maybe didnt make some RP project, but WHO's care ?

Roleplaying is not to be apk or pk, it is in some dialog before shooting, in triyng to give some sense to the shooting ...

The BH experiment seem interesting to me more than your code (that I respect), so don t be so disappointed if people will help the Rogues

By the way I love your propaganda on radio 0
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 04:11:57 am by Flick »
One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 04:18:12 am »

Holo you are a anti pk this is clear, but as you said
Roleplaying is not to be apk or pk, it is in some dialog before shooting, in triyng to give some sense to the shooting ...

The BH experiment seem interesting to me more than your code (that I respect), so don t be so disappointed if people will help the Rogues

By the way I love your propaganda on radio 0

People will help Rogues, nothing with it, personally i dont care, in BH is safe now. But we helping to people all the time, no appreciation all the time. They were most of time PK's, we were ALL the time AntiPK's and people really think(or fucking) that we are biggest PK's. Yes i am disappointed.

If is RP something before shooting, so we are HARDCORE RPers because we doing exactly about what you talking all the time(yes again this sentence).
But RP isnt so simple, you know.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.