"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 11:30:31 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Broken Hills City  (Read 21143 times)

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
Re: Broken Hills City
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2010, 01:41:35 pm »

I have expected that move from your side from the begining, when we setted up BHH project. I think the main reason why u don't like BHH and used this town for *revenge*(without good reason) what main part of your alliance can't tolerate Rogues as supporters of this project(how can it be! why some mindless PK gang supporting an RP town! this is not right, any kind of roleplay should be supported by *paladins*).
And this was the main reason why u didn't help BHH and rogues in defending/guarding town from CS  even when we asked for help.

You can't be more false than that. We support the project at the start, we killing CS in BH protect BHH to retake the town (I can't remember the number of time where a CS ask us if we was ally with Rogues because of that). And about relationship before it was really good 2 day ago, I hope this will be good again in 2 day...

It is a fair proposition - BH VS Redding.

Marko69

• SLASH!
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2010, 08:12:57 pm »

I'll try to live in BH, help newbs with items and info. I can drive around wasteland too.
Anti-pk, protector of the law in wasteland.
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2010, 02:24:48 pm »

It's kinda sad, that it seems as if there will be no real agreement here. Discussion is running a bit in circles now. Still i would like to see some development in this. Having two big unguarded towns at least partly guarded by players would be a nice thing and would not only bring life a bit back to those but also it would be some kind of signal for other groups.

I suggest that both sides do some kind of internal vote/discussion about the topic and both of you post a statement which things you could accept and which not and what the conditions would be. Beside all the gang related talk this maybe could bring a solution (and some kind of contract) here.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 02:55:36 pm by Balthasar »

Doctor Eex

• TEE Hive Father
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2010, 12:21:57 pm »

So VSB cowardly attacked BH twice at night. Who will ever believe in all antipk bull...t anymore?
Here a bunch of screnshots:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nsb2cmis11om5ux
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2010, 01:13:51 pm »

So they are not antipk because they took the city belonging to you?  :)
You are a member of enemy faction, why wouldn't they kill you?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 01:16:49 pm by Doctor Sepp »
Chosen Soldiers.
Haters gonna hate, we will keep on fapping.
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2010, 01:17:48 pm »

Go go go VSB :D
"War. War never changes"

Doctor Eex

• TEE Hive Father
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2010, 01:58:32 pm »

So VSB ended up all this "support free player town stuff"
All ended with money talks. Greedy greedy

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2010, 02:02:50 pm »

I dont think project ended in any way. Its still going, isnt it? We still support it. Maybe Rogues will finaly accept the Redding term or at least tell us their statements. It would secure the town.  BHH are caught in the middle.
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2010, 02:04:29 pm »

So make City - unknown in pip boy and then, they dont attack u  ;D
"War. War never changes"

VongJin

• Rogues
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2010, 02:22:44 pm »

Rogues are waiting for BH major's deсision (about nights assaults) he's checking facts, proves, screenshots... paper work :P.
When he will (finally) make it. We can(finally) clear up things.

From my own thought, there will be no chanse to TTLA for regaining their reputation in this progect. And even less chances to make their own RP in redding :P and this will be their own fault :)
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2010, 02:28:50 pm »

Hmm maybe they start new project in BH.
"War. War never changes"
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2010, 02:30:51 pm »

From my own thought, there will be no chanse to TTLA for regaining their reputation in this progect. And even less chances to make their own RP in redding :P and this will be their own fault :)

Like you are the oracle and master of all the wasteland. If they decide to make a projekt, i would be glad to help them. just to annoy some of you rogues/bhh muppets.
Chosen Soldiers.

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2010, 02:58:08 pm »

Once again, nobody is asking you for a favor. It would be the best thing to help your project and help the community. We have a lot to lose but so do you.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2010, 02:58:41 pm »

Dear Mr. Doctor.

VSB and TTLA tried to settle conditions among major PvP gangs to create their own roleplay project in Redding. Rogues were agaisnt. We dont need their agreement, but if we capture at 10-12 PM  CET a Redding city, buy militia, and next day, after lunch time CET, every cities are possesed by Rogues, we will not tolerate your Broken Hills project too. We just do the same thing like you do (Rogues - BHH).

Everybody knows, that your Broken Hills roleplay project and BHH gang is only mask for constantinously (not interrupted) possesion of TC => huge amount of income caps.

If you dont want to settle a deal to let us make our own project, we will answer by power, like we did.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2010, 03:03:19 pm »

Dear Mr. Doctor.

VSB and TTLA tried to settle conditions among major PvP gangs to create their own roleplay project in Redding. Rogues were agaisnt. We dont need their agreement, but if we capture at 10-12 PM  CET a Redding city, buy militia, and next day, after lunch time CET, every cities are possesed by Rogues, we will not tolerate your Broken Hills project too. We just do the same thing like you do (Rogues - BHH).

Everybody knows, that your Broken Hills roleplay project and BHH gang is only mask for constantinously (not interrupted) possesion of TC => huge amount of income caps.

If you dont want to settle a deal to let us make our own project, we will answer by power, like we did.

Execuse me Sir, but I'm Chosen Soldiers. And I feel terribly offended by you thinking of me as Broken Hills Hunter.
Yours sincerely,
"Mr. Doctor"
Chosen Soldiers.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Page created in 0.815 seconds with 22 queries.