"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 11:01:22 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Broken Hills City  (Read 21142 times)

Re: Broken Hills City
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2010, 05:54:14 pm »

Everybody knows, that your Broken Hills roleplay project and BHH gang is only mask for constantinously (not interrupted) possesion of TC => huge amount of income caps.

You could not be more wrong in this, just because you are poor dont mean you have to think we need BH only for caps.
We said over and over it goes for BH(Broken Hills Hunters), meaning handpicked mercs instead of melee militia.
And if you continue to think this lordus, then you are a bigger idiot than i though, stop embarrassing yourself.

Note: And we can buy as many mutants as we want even if bhh or rogues did not have BH

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2010, 06:15:04 pm »

You could not be more wrong in this, just because you are poor dont mean you have to think we need BH only for caps.
We said over and over it goes for BH(Broken Hills Hunters), meaning handpicked mercs instead of melee militia.
And if you continue to think this lordus, then you are a bigger idiot than i though, stop embarrassing yourself.

Note: And we can buy as many mutants as we want even if bhh or rogues did not have BH

Broken Hills =

* best caps income (if you can hold it continuously) = dozens of thousands per real day
 * uranium ore monopol
 * supermutants NPC monopol
 * HQ res mine
 * very good distance to NCR

From my point of view, you use Broken Hills Hunters and their roleplay to cover your real intention, hold one city for a maximum time. Also, i agree that you do kind of roleplay, invite players, bribing them with shitty stuff.

But if you think, that we will only watch that you are "roleplaying" good ones (and on other side, Rogues PK on every other cities) but you ruin our own roleplay projects, because you capture our cities between 11-13 hours (CET), than you are wrong.

Lets make a deal about roleplaying cities or counter the consequences.  I remember that you and your team is the one that dont want to settle any agreement.

Howgh.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2010, 06:20:11 pm »

Broken Hills =

* best caps income (if you can hold it continuously) = dozens of thousands per real day
 * uranium ore monopol
 * supermutants NPC monopol
 * HQ res mine
 * very good distance to NCR

From my point of view, you use Broken Hills Hunters and their roleplay to cover your real intention, hold one city for a maximum time. Also, i agree that you do kind of roleplay, invite players, bribing them with shitty stuff.

And from my point of view, you are an idiot, Lordus, because you don't understand that you can:

- dig ore as much as they
- buy super mutants (what monopol? please)
- dig HQ res
- travel from BH to NCR (I bet that if you ask then even someone will help taxi you there)

So the only part are caps, then mercenaries and militia isn't free too, so what's your point?

If Rogues want so badly get money from BH, then they would just take it and kill on sight everyone. No big deal.
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2010, 06:28:56 pm »

« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 06:30:29 pm by Virtu »
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2010, 06:39:07 pm »

Even if they are doing it for caps, I see nothing wrong. They are making a really good TC, letting players in and making the wasteland grow. Everyone is satisfied.
But if it's true that you don't let VSB+TTTLA organize something like this in Redding and don't want to make an agreement, that's what I don't like.

Lordus

« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2010, 06:51:08 pm »

And from my point of view, you are an idiot, Lordus, because you don't understand that you can:

- dig ore as much as they
- buy super mutants (what monopol? please)
- dig HQ res
- travel from BH to NCR (I bet that if you ask then even someone will help taxi you there)

So the only part are caps, then mercenaries and militia isn't free too, so what's your point?

If Rogues want so badly get money from BH, then they would just take it and kill on sight everyone. No big deal.

Because i am an idiot, i will write it for you again: The real problem is that Rogues dont allow us to create similar roleplay project (because they capture our cities at time, when we are at work/school), but they are crying if we do the same thing. The game economy income is secondary, but also important. Now read, Killgore, this text for dozens of times, and then try to respond. Sincerely, Lordus "the brainhead of united idiots in the whole wasteland".

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2010, 06:57:43 pm »

oh noes kurwa, pvp on forum -  again

The real problem is that Rogues dont allow us to create similar roleplay project (because they capture our cities at time, when we are at work/school), but they are crying if we do the same thing.

yea , right. remember when you was crying about that reading, becouse 5-6 rogues captured city and dont give me a shit you havent any people for defend city. you really want to know what is the problem with all this situation ? ask bantz, probably he saved log form todays conversation that took place in my bh office :)

i had plan to make small meeting in bh, with leaders of all gangs but looks like bhh was a little to fast with declaring war ;
anyway we still can try, maybe with gamemasters and developers ?
somethin like that:

but on bigger scale, ofcourse with beer and snacks! ;)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 07:11:21 pm by maszrum »

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2010, 07:02:55 pm »

This, what Rogues and Broken Hills Hunters doing in the Broken Hills works for me. Dosen't matter that they have dozen of thousands caps per day. I can go there, buy a muties, and head back to base without any shootouts or damn thiefs. I've been there many times and noticed one weird thing. The so called "Anti-PK justice bringers" (I dunno if they have been from TTT LA or VSB, maybe not),  have killed me on sight although I haven't been on thier red list or something like that. The "evil PK badasses" form Rogues and thier friends ensured my safety there. So what's the point? Is the only smear campaing or something is wrong with this wasteland?

Lordus

« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2010, 07:10:01 pm »

anyway we still can try..

I am always glad to hear this from russian player :)

Seriously:

because our gangs + CS are the major force in the wasteland, we could settle a deal about all future roleplay projects.. you know, general rules about how we will interact with similar roleplay projects.. we dont need to rush and ruin every similar thing.

Do you remember Wipe Church? 40+ enlisted players, but still ruined by some red-eye-kill-all players. Or new Modoc militia. Similar condition. They were guarding with huntingn rifles and they were swarmed by 10+ best equip players. And i could continue...

« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 07:26:32 pm by Lordus »

Gatling

• Violent Pacifist.
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2010, 08:10:25 pm »

Ok, I read about halfway through the pages of this stuff before I got too bored to finish (for now) but maybe some of the TTTLA people should just help BH and defend it against Chosen if the situation arises?  Maybe (MAYBE) they might help you secure Redding?  Fuck treaties, bureaucracy, and other shit, just DO. Rogues done lots of shit, but if anti-pks want betterment of wasteland, then maybe stepping back from the long-winded blacklist and just helping someone JUST TO FUCKING HELP is due.  Do it, because it's the right thing to do, and not let things like pride, sides, or any other crap get in the way.  Just maybe, someone might help you after.  And if not, then oh well! You helped make something out of nothing in the town called Broken Hills and you are a better person for it. 
And now...
"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."- Rorschach
"It's what people know about themselves inside... that makes them afraid." -The Stranger

Lordus

« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2010, 08:14:33 pm »

Ok, I read about halfway through the pages of this stuff before I got too bored to finish (for now) but maybe some of the TTTLA people should just help BH and defend it against Chosen if the situation arises?  Maybe (MAYBE) they might help you secure Redding?  Fuck treaties, bureaucracy, and other shit, just DO. Rogues done lots of shit, but if anti-pks want betterment of wasteland, then maybe stepping back from the long-winded blacklist and just helping someone JUST TO FUCKING HELP is due.  Do it, because it's the right thing to do, and not let things like pride, sides, or any other crap get in the way.  Just maybe, someone might help you after.  And if not, then oh well! You helped make something out of nothing in the town called Broken Hills and you are a better person for it. 

The problem is that income from BH goes straight to Rogues. And Rogues is our (TTLA and VSB) enemy. So if we would secure BH against others, we would only help our enemy to gain more caps for PvP stuff they need to kill us.

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2010, 08:22:14 pm »

oh come on man! you really think we need money form brokenhills ?
wipe was some time ago, all big gangs have enough stuff for end of this era and almost infinite number of caps, so tell me something - WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT ?

we took nothing form brokenhills locker, BHH spending that money for militia and some basic stuff to help newcomsers.. we really dont need caps anymore
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 08:23:48 pm by maszrum »

Lordus

« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2010, 08:48:32 pm »

oh come on man! you really think we need money form brokenhills ?
wipe was some time ago, all big gangs have enough stuff for end of this era and almost infinite number of caps, so tell me something - WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT ?

we took nothing form brokenhills locker, BHH spending that money for militia and some basic stuff to help newcomsers.. we really dont need caps anymore

1) i will not help by any way to PK gangs = our enemy
 2) i will ruin your roleplay project in response of your actions against our roleplay

Is this simple?

Ok, give us all caps you have from BH (you dont need them) and we will help you to secure BH.
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2010, 08:53:43 pm »

Lordus seems to be obsessed about caps and items.

First topics about giving them stuff to fight PvP, now about caps.

Seriously, if you are so poor then I can give you a rifle, metal mk2 and some drugs for a good start :)

Anyway, it's true that Rogues don't take anything from BH.
BHH need caps to buy militia and mercenaries.

It was said many times in this thread, but Lordus will repeat his bullshit over and over again. It seems that he wants to believe it so hardly..
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2010, 08:55:44 pm »

2) i will ruin your roleplay project in response of your actions against our roleplay
Ok, so you don't want negotiate and starting with these sentence? Seriously me and other players want rp in bh and we aren't in any gangs...
Polskie Pustkowia http://forum.newfmc.pl
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Page created in 0.281 seconds with 22 queries.