"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 02:58:10 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: hunger/thirst  (Read 1698 times)

Alec Ramsey

• spiders, snakes, and lizards heads......
hunger/thirst
« on: February 26, 2013, 06:49:04 pm »

likesay, not being able to starve to death or anything, just a reasonable drop in a few skills or END if you dont eat/drink once an in-game day.     i figure it would be a one time stat drop, not continuously day after day.  we would get more use out of water bottles and food, right?

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
Re: hunger/thirst
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 07:23:06 pm »

When will people learn?
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 05:07:23 pm »

Too many alts to give a fuck about hunger.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 05:54:07 pm »

no
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 10:02:52 pm »

Idler timer: Can't eat for the first 12 minutes after logging in.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 02:11:38 am »

or poop
constipation timer
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 01:05:24 pm »

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 01:42:52 pm »

I read some of the "search" provided topics on the subject - hunger system.

I amazed how naive the players are defending such kind of a system of something needed and big.

Food would be just another item to grind and stack upon if it would provide small amount of bonuses or small penalties upon hunger itself. I don't see anything immersive in that unless food plays a very large role and is scarce that would strengthen the survival theme of the game, but then again that would just burden the player with more grind this game has enough. We need some real activities, not more ways to grind items that will be used to fill our bases that are full of stuff already that gives us no more options on how to play the game, than food would.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 21 queries.