"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 21, 2024, 02:18:08 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39

Author Topic: [Archive] Questions and Answers #1  (Read 120493 times)

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: Newbie questıons
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2010, 03:15:33 am »

Click with the "arrow" cursor on the brown plant, hold your mouse button , move it to the "inventory" button, there you klick on your knife.
Tada! :)

Thanks a lot. Weird how they make it work differently than mining or cutting a tree.

Okay, one more question I thought of:
If you tame a Brahmin with a rope, does it stay tamed forever? Can I leave it at my tent as an extra 14949 carry weight storage cow?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 02:00:13 pm by Dishonest Abe »
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Gatling

• Violent Pacifist.
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2010, 11:16:07 am »

Yes, it should stay tamed forever.  However, note that sometimes the odd brahmin bug has cropped up. 
And now...
"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."- Rorschach
"It's what people know about themselves inside... that makes them afraid." -The Stranger

RJ

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2010, 11:18:17 am »

If you tame a Brahmin with a rope, does it stay tamed forever? Can I leave it at my tent as an extra 14949 carry weight storage cow?

If you don't want to end up like Xoen then don't try this...
"Sanity... is for the weak!"

jodwig

• I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong either
    • After War Mod
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2010, 08:40:52 pm »

Where can I buy base for 130k or more expensive if it exists?
Only people who are ready to die should be able to kill...

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2010, 09:15:34 pm »

gonn smash some questions too ...

Can you change proffession ?
i googled some info that you can have one l3 profesion one l2 and one lv1 prof - is that true?

are there vendors that have solid supply of weapons /ammo /armor ? (that refreshes - not those that just got sold by players)

do weapons have crit multiplier ? if yes what are the numbers afaik sniper rifle had 5x

jodwig

• After War Mod
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2010, 09:22:43 pm »

gonn smash some questions too ...

Can you change proffession ?
i googled some info that you can have one l3 profesion one l2 and one lv1 prof - is that true?

are there vendors that have solid supply of weapons /ammo /armor ? (that refreshes - not those that just got sold by players)

do weapons have crit multiplier ? if yes what are the numbers afaik sniper rifle had 5x

-You can't change profession, you can have max 3 lvls of professions. Example: Lvl 2 Armorer and lvl 1 Energy Expert or lvl 3 Armorer etc.
-I think NPCs are resupplied over time.
-As far as I know they don't have. FOnline is based on Fallout 1 and 2 not on Fallout 3.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2010, 09:24:05 pm »

Where can I buy base for 130k or more expensive if it exists?

Remember to read the wiki before asking. As you can see in the article, answer is : Junktown.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

jodwig

• After War Mod
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2010, 09:41:12 pm »

Remember to read the wiki before asking. As you can see in the article, answer is : Junktown.

Sorry, forgot about wiki, but on wiki there's no screenshot of the base for 130k :<

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2010, 02:49:54 pm »

does deterioration deacrease dam done by weapons ?

what is the cooldown for crafting bigger things ? like lv2 weapons...
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2010, 12:24:30 am »

Hi, i got a problem with this "sierra base setup" everybody just says "repair the generator" but actually i dont know how or if i have the right one ... i tried to use repair and science till now on the terminal and generator in the room with this mainfram. additionaly i tried it on the one 2 rooms ahead that has this circular shape and on the one left from it ... then i went down to floor lvl 4 and did this on the terminal infront of the window with all these "whatever" behind it. Do i need high repair skill to be able to repair the generator plus high science to use the terminal ?
im a little stuck ... would somebody please tell me how to do this ?

Oh... i forgot ... i want to create the 3rd lvl stuff from doctors ... hope im in the right place :/

PS: sorry for my bad englisch
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 12:41:22 am by Inkuba »

Gatling

• Violent Pacifist.
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2010, 04:18:25 am »

does deterioration deacrease dam done by weapons ?

what is the cooldown for crafting bigger things ? like lv2 weapons...

To my knowledge, Deterioration effects critical misses (they happen more often) though I have heard it effects dmg, though I have seen little evidence myself to support that part.  As for the cooldowns, Assault Rifles has 90 minute cooldown, combat shotty 125 minute, FAL is 135 minutes...

Hi, i got a problem with this "sierra base setup" everybody just says "repair the generator" but actually i dont know how or if i have the right one ... i tried to use repair and science till now on the terminal and generator in the room with this mainfram. additionaly i tried it on the one 2 rooms ahead that has this circular shape and on the one left from it ... then i went down to floor lvl 4 and did this on the terminal infront of the window with all these "whatever" behind it. Do i need high repair skill to be able to repair the generator plus high science to use the terminal ?
im a little stuck ... would somebody please tell me how to do this ?

Oh... i forgot ... i want to create the 3rd lvl stuff from doctors ... hope im in the right place :/

PS: sorry for my bad englisch

The repairable Generator is in a small room on the... 4th floor, I think.  It is beside the elevator from lvl 3, with the door just to the right of you.  Using Repair on it will fix it.  After this, you go to the 3rd floor where Skynet formerly was, and use the terminal in that main Server room to pick which special terminal to turn on,  be it the Ammo or Medical.  The Medical Terminal is in the top left of the map on the 3rd floor, and is a Wall-Terminal.  The Ammo Workbench is on the 2nd floor in the bottom right room.  You should note that the power is temporary and if you take too long, will have to repair the Generator again.  Also beware the wandering PKs of such an area.
And now...
"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."- Rorschach
"It's what people know about themselves inside... that makes them afraid." -The Stranger
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2010, 11:25:32 am »

Thank you very much =)
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2010, 07:31:33 pm »

digging it our of grave to put some questions in :

1) are grenades affected by perception ? i mean demolition expert needs 8 PER Oo  silly considering 16 range on them - my guees something around 4 per is good for grenades ..

2)slaves & mercs - you can give them weapon afaik - what about armor ? ...mercs are lost if you die righ ? 

3)are special melee attacks executable with equipment like power fists?

4) i noticed fast shot reduces AP on HTH attacks - its intended ?

5) are all HTH /melee perks working ?
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2010, 09:16:01 pm »

2) No, becouse there is no option to order "use best armor" ; "remove armor". Just like with drugs and stims, slaves will ignore those.

3) Good question. You have basic 3 AP punch as single attack with mega power fist so no palm and pearcing strikes and kicks. The question is does 15% critchance from haymaker goes into account with power unarmed weapons.

4) Was in F2 so .. yeah, it gives -1 AP too.

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2010, 10:05:06 pm »

4) Was in F2 so .. yeah, it gives -1 AP too.

it worked only for guns and thrown weapons.
see you in the boneyard
shoot me an infallible kiss
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39

Page created in 0.193 seconds with 23 queries.