"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:56:31 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: The Hub, Bad Karma...  (Read 1379 times)

Zarecki

• Overdose = A LOT OF AP's!!!!
The Hub, Bad Karma...
« on: July 20, 2010, 03:20:57 pm »

So yeah. For a time I got some bad Karma... At The Hub town... Is there a way to get GOOD KARMA Back?

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
Re: The Hub, Bad Karma...
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 03:22:28 pm »

http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Reputation

Wiki is really awesome. I insist !
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Zarecki

• Overdose = A LOT OF AP's!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 03:26:16 pm »

http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Reputation

Wiki is really awesome. I insist !

Thanks for that but I didnt find what I wanted... HOW TO RAISE IT?

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 03:29:06 pm »

Those actions can influence your reputation, increasing it for some factions and decreasing it for others.

* Hurting or killing a critter (See below). It won't raise your reputation above 200.
    * Joining an NPC-driven faction (NPC-Driven : Vault City citizen, Navarro, Raiders...).
    * Joining the Slavers.
    * Selling items at traders.
    * Waiting. If your reputation with a faction is below -200, you gain +10 in this reputation each real-life day (But it won't go above -200 that way).

My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 03:37:21 pm »

you can kill slavers to raise reputation to 0 with all factions, (+5 per slaver if your rep is lower than -200, otherwise +1 per slaver killed, works with every possible faction)

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 08:41:26 am »

So has this changed since the wipe.  I have killed Every bad thing in the wasteland you can name for the most part, at least as far as Humanoids.  And still have -100 with Junktown, and Vault City. <[One bad burst in each town, that was sorta my fault] I can't seem to find on the wiki posted above a list of the citters, just a general statement of...

Hurting or killing a critter (See below). It won't raise your reputation above 200.

Killing a critter (in a random encounter, mostly) will affect your reputation, but it won't raise it above 0.

I haven't seen any effect on my Karma from killing things in the wastes.  Any input?
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 09:44:00 am »

Kill slavers in slave run.
It will increase your reputation with at least some factions with 1 per kill.
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 10:23:26 am »

* Waiting. If your reputation with a faction is below -200, you gain +10 in this reputation each real-life day (But it won't go above -200 that way).
Don't worry, it's a joke, really it's like +50/60/70 each real life day, depending on how long you were online.
I killing Sha Enin like 3 times per 4 days, or 1 time per 2 days, because my -1.5k rep with NCR diminishing to -1430 - -1480 on the next day.
But if you'll be online, your reputation will freaze, so if you want to decrease your reputation faster you may take a break.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.