Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: TENT  (Read 1232 times)

Zarecki

• Overdose = A LOT OF AP's!!!!
TENT
« on: July 20, 2010, 01:15:34 pm »

Is it posible to Upgrade your tent and make it bigger or something?

And is it posible to have more then 1 tent?

Winston Wolf

• Guardian
    • The Guardians
Re: TENT
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 01:19:59 pm »

You can make one tent. If you're with someone else while he's making one you can see both tents. Upgrade isn't possible.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 01:25:55 pm »

it depends what he means by upgrades, if you're prepared to spend cash on a car you can get a second container and a pretty impressive piece of machinery right at your tent + fire gecko skins can be used as carpeting because of their unique dropped look, gamma gulp beer and roentgen rum can be used as lanterns and broc flowers and xander roots can be used in your "garden" so that's about all the upgrades I can think of at the moment, and, yeah, mercs and slaves can be used as containers and guards, but that is charisma dependant. Rocks&iron ores can be used as really low walls.

Working on a small wasteland farm myself, using spears as diagonal wiring, pain in the ass hunting fire geckos though, and Jo as well as Joe ar my two guards, got lucky, and got a combat slave while under mentats with Tom Ace before the "bug" was rectified, if it ever was, only using them as Decór though. Nobody can follow Tacitus at all (I like to think of him as The Original LongHairDude, I stick to the leather jacket and combat leather jacket for aesthetical reasons) not too bad for a "loner" eh?

« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 04:25:19 pm by gordulan »

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Winston Wolf

• Guardian
    • The Guardians
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 04:44:52 pm »

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 04:45:51 pm »

T-ray's garage, this one is the most expensive one, Got mine for winning the Guides competition though, along with the HPA, still can't pick it up and walk around in it though, bloody 45kg carry limit... Getting pack rat though on lvl 15,  happy days, no need for a third more crits.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.