"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 06:23:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Alternative of current TC  (Read 4041 times)

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
Re: Alternative for current TC
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2010, 09:55:42 pm »

current TC system was created veery correctly and Lordus you play at CBT to test it and your team say it's good system so wtf you talking about?

1) This idea is not about replacement of current TC, this idea is about complemention (i hope i use right word) of current system, where we have 3-5 players that want fight with enemy, but we cant engage them, because during 25 minutes cooldown they will arive in bigger numbers that we have (also we are unable to kill militia with 3-5 players). This "beacons" should exist together, even in one city.

2) Beta test of system is one thing, but after few weeks of this current TB we know about negatives:

a) we have to wait for long time and sometimes enemy does not come.. this is absurd.. wait for almost half an hour and then nothing (if this system would be on pay per play servers, they will blow up the serves => i know that this is not PPP game, but we dont need to be bored for such long time
 b) teams are glued (sticked) to one position in the each city, fight is not about tactics, it is about superiority and good drug taking timing
 c) this system helps gangs with alts.. 25 minute is long time for bring 2 chars to location and you dont need to violate dual log or fast relog rule, but you can use this advantage (i.e.: Gecko reactor: attacking team could attack five minutes before the end of coundown, half of his chars are killed, but after 3 minutes, they can legaly relog and kill all in the reactor in second attack wave)

Why there should not exist 2 systems of TC? And some minor "beacons"?

Do you think, that "team PvP only arenas" near cities will solve the problem, where one gang have 5 players ready to fight, and other have 12 players? So the rest 7 players will not play?

You know, i understand that this is not our project, but you spend very long time in creating and coding new PvP team system without any interaction with active PvP players now (maybe i am wrong, but nobody from VSB/Hawks (oldest active team in fonline) were spoken..

P.S.:
in 5 people you can easly kill militia 3 big gunners 2 snipers ;)

Maybe yes, maybe not.. today we had cca 5 players, no BG were active, you know, we have players in team, who were on start of this project, then they left (like me) for some weeks/months/eras and they came back, but most of them does not play this like before, and one combat char without drugs is maximum time they can spend.. (like me, and i dont use even my own char ..shame :(( ).

PvP evolve during 4 eras rapidly (1. era: minority of bigguners , 2. majority of biggunners, minority of drug users, 3. drugs are more common, 4. you are f..d without drugs) to state, where powerbuilds are essential. And currentTC is made only for this class of players.

It is not whining, it is matter of fact.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 10:43:52 pm by Lordus »
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
Re: Alternative of current TC
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2010, 10:28:36 pm »

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2010, 11:40:14 pm »

I've often kill the militia alone or with a friend, just a good spot, drug and a shitload of ammo is enough.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

jan0s1k

• Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2010, 11:44:24 pm »

yup but 3 big gunners and 2 snipers is faster ;)

Re: Alternative for current TC
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2010, 12:57:56 am »

At this moment we have only 4-5 players on mumble.. We want to engage enemy, but we cant capture the city (too many militia, too many enemies).

now u know ....

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2010, 01:05:34 am »

I've often kill the militia alone or with a friend, just a good spot, drug and a shitload of ammo is enough.

but i have to repeat, this does not solve the main problem... of course, we can kill militia with bbgun and mellee tandem fighters, but then we will wait for 25 minutes until wave of 15 red dots will arive and kill us.

P.S.: at friday, when we showed you, red dots, how does taste when you are swarmed by numerous enemy, we captured last city: Redding. But we had there only 8-9 players (instead of 28 in the Den), so we knew, that the TC action was almost suicide. But you did not came. I dont want to start flame, seriously, but i think that it was because you had not info about fact that more than half of our alli were gone, and also, you were not stupid to attack numerous enemy. And this is the problem i described before..

P.P.S.: thx for Den battle ;)
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

jan0s1k

• Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2010, 05:31:33 am »

Last time (I don't remeber what's day it was) we take city in 6 people ;) but it was shitty time to play only one BBS scout the city ;p

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.