"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 09:19:23 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Desert Stalker aim location "brain"  (Read 1460 times)

Desert Stalker aim location "brain"
« on: June 23, 2010, 08:46:12 pm »

The Desert Stalker model (god, whomever came up with those deserves a special level of Hell on their own...) has "brain" as target location in places usually occupied by "eyes." Not sure if this is intentional, or legacy of extension of the creature type from Robobrain or some such.

Since the insectoid does not appear to carry its brains out of the head, would it be possible to change the location to either "eyes" or "antennae?" Brain seems just a bit silly.

Not a big deal, just thought to mention it as possible unintentional feature. Apologies if that's not the case.

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
Re: Desert Stalker aim location "brain"
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 09:44:55 pm »

:D This not a major issue, but yes, afaik aliens have special parts so why not eyes or antenae as you said, either the case its not so urgent :]
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 12:03:39 am »

Desert Stalkers... LEGS

Oh, I now know where to shoot them.

Cripple their legs!

Then torture them with pipe riflles!

Oh teh Irony.

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 12:47:28 am »

Speaking of the "eyes" location, I find it funny how on Aliens it says "eyes?", because they don't have eyes :P Of course, it doesn't matter what it is called, whether it is called the "brain" (which is groin for scorpions) on whatever creature, the only thing that matters in the location (e.g. "eye" shots will always be "Left: second from top corner")

Also, there aren't those green images for the 3D models on aimed shots, but I guess that is all being worked on as 3D models keep improving.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 12:49:33 am by Dishonest Abe »
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 4.599 seconds with 22 queries.