"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 05, 2024, 08:35:26 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: How to get Plasma Torch - TS  (Read 13526 times)

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
How to get Plasma Torch - TS
« on: April 17, 2013, 09:29:52 am »

How to get Plasma Torch - True Story

I was leveling yet another ape (This one was designated to be Scientist + Quest Maker unlike my other Barterer + Quest Maker) I travelled to Hub in order to do some quests. At the entry i found stucked traveller yet untaken - i requestedhelp from deves, sended some messages on irc then got bored.

Noone came in like 5 min.

And after another 5 min...no one came

Next 5 min...got bored started moving around. Lets take a look whats in all those Lockers - guess what? They were empty. Suddenly i noticed a mysterious building in Hub called Clinic - yes it was empty, i noticed hidden well safe in one of the rooms - yes it was empty. While opening empty lockers and waiting i suddenly found closed doors behind the bar at the Falcon Bar. Closed doors? Interesting. I logged in on Lambhelt (Alt with 300lp) i tried LP`ing the lock - Failed, i went back into my Outpost brought Expended lockpicks and tried again - failed once again. I felt a little MAAAD, i logged onto my crafter brought 30 advancded powder and 5 detonators parts went into gunrunners advanced workbench and crafted 5 dynamites: "If those bartender thinks that can stop my Lockpicker he better thinks again" I transfered dynamites on to Lockpicker then i actived one dynamite and throwed it onto ground when..Yeah all persons in bar started attacking me i quickly dropped rest of dynamite into corner of building (yet unarmed) and tried escaping when Guardian with Minigun killed me. I respawned and went back to the Hub - dynamite armed and throwed onto doors was about to explode when some other guy came in - i warned him about dynamite but he was thoughly uninteresed and exited as quick as he entered oh well i picked up the unarmed dynamites and in the meantime the armed one exploded - screen shaken and the doors was open.

I came in and i noticed a...player? Or was it really player? It was NPC with nick like an player woud have. I clicked on him turned on it was teleporter!? What woud any of you do? Offcourse i agreed to teleport. I was moved into copy of Hub underground arena. it was empty. Totaly empty. I coudn`t get off the map because the stairs were inactive ("transmition timeout. Please wait.") i started to panic a little but i had my other 4 dynamites. I throwed 3 unarmed on the ground and turned on 1 to 0:01 "click, BOOM!" i exploded and had 8 minutes of replication time. I logged out with that one and logged in with my "work-in-progress scientist" alt i checked whether the npc is still there - he was. but other than trap npc there were alse stairs down. I went there. Location had 3 Npc with boring yellow text. There were soom lockers, locked empty though, since i was exploring i decided to search those, few of those really was empty but the 3 last ones had:
1 Cookie
Brotherhood Armor
Brotherhood Helmet
and...
PLASMA TORCH

I quickly grabbed those and went into tent with it. I relogged to check my trapped lockpicker. Dead wasn`t an answer - he was still in the arena area. I requsted help from deves again. This time someone appeared like in instant. It was Mayck. He teleported my trapped alt and curiosly asked about the stairs - turned on it was his little event room and that Trap teleporter wasn`t suppose to be there.

He also fixed the traveller and i took him - and that the whole story.

Little Screenes:
http://i45.tinypic.com/29na59h.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/rljhn4.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/34ilrh0.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2v93s68.jpg
Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.
Re: How to get Plasma Torch - TS
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 09:48:01 am »

BEST STORY EVER!  ;D

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 10:01:49 am »

You forgot to mention that he took your plasma torch.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

xsarq

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 10:06:15 am »

This time its good happy ending. Stuff is allready in my outpost hidden well into one of saves.
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 10:25:20 am »

yeah I thought the same when I kept my power armor, gauss rifle and G11E in my holy tent :(

JovankaB

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 02:22:03 pm »

The difference is his stuff isn't stolen from event.
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 02:36:43 pm »

And his vertibird was? stop being ridiculous  :P

We both know that he would have his items taken away as soon as you find out, if only you weren't so desperate to keep the remaining few players in game  :P

Btw since you show up again here, why do you jovanka keep breaking apart this once awesome faction mod?

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 02:46:47 pm »

if only you weren't so desperate to keep the remaining few players in game  :P

If she was desperate she'd resign after reverting the server back to the 2010 state. She's on a mission to prove she's awesome and the players are wrong. Obviously she can't win, but she'll keep trying and the server will be hurt even more.

xsarq

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 02:52:22 pm »

I have a feeling that each time i post a story, trolls gonna hijack the thread anyway :/

I think that there is network of such hidden rooms scattered through the world map. Some are allready discovered (like that Clinic Room or the PA in Brotherhood Storage), some might still be intact - i think that Vaulticty may have treasure room but its heavily guarded - one player simple cannot break the security...unless there`s some tricky way which i don`t yet know.

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2013, 03:23:43 pm »

I think that there is network of such hidden rooms scattered through the world map. Some are allready discovered (like that Clinic Room or the PA in Brotherhood Storage), some might still be intact -
Vindicator Minigun and 4.7 Caseless Ammo can also be found. I won't tell how and where.

xsarq

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 03:31:03 pm »

I have list of Places i want to Check:

-San Fran Tanker
-Navarro
-Serra Base
-Milliatary Base
-Vaultcity
-Necropolis Vault

There might be something there. This Vindicator woud be nice find but i woud rather search for APA :)

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 03:40:27 pm »

I have list of Places i want to Check:

-San Fran Tanker
-Navarro
-Serra Base
-Milliatary Base
-Vaultcity
-Necropolis Vault

There might be something there. This Vindicator woud be nice find but i woud rather search for APA :)
You can pick out Necro Vault and Mariposa&Sierra, all I've searched already :p.
h

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 03:44:12 pm »

just give him a cookie and science his plasma torch already

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 04:02:30 pm »

You can pick out Necro Vault and Mariposa&Sierra, all I've searched already :p.
Not really sure for sierra,sine some levels are closed off.
Maybe gold diggers missed something?

Also this is 3rd item of the wipe,as stated by the prophet.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2013, 04:03:51 pm »

Not really sure for sierra,sine some levels are closed off.
Maybe gold diggers missed something?

Also this is 3rd item of the wipe,as stated by the prophet.
I've tried enetering them in any possible way, so no :- ).
h
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.