"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 06:21:12 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Front Door Car Locks  (Read 796 times)

Front Door Car Locks
« on: January 30, 2013, 07:58:14 am »

I lost the keys for my cars often in this game and I think it would a great Idea to have a lock's smith/npc to craft a copy of Key number,
Provided the user remembers key code.

For those that didn't memorize the code should able to change the locks on their cars with special Locks that can be crafted with very high lockpick skills % or bought from a Lock smith for a fair price so if the car door's lock is broken it would be easy just to pop in a new lock and try again

its getting harder to remember about the keys of new cars when I am so used to driving picked/cursed cars

We should also be able to fix the trunk of car as well to keep traveling party members from peeking or stealing from trunk

« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 08:02:27 am by Nomad »
Re: Front Door Car Locks
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 08:45:41 am »

Its possible to see how much fuel is in a car, and its lock code by using Science on it.

Theres been a few threads about re-locking cars and i think its a good idea.
Say i steal lockpicked my car and want to use a key again, i shouldn't have to go out and buy a new one

We should also be able to fix the trunk of car as well to keep traveling party members from peeking or stealing from trunk

Don't know how the trunk would be locked unless you do it with the same lock.
(How you set it to the same key and whatnot)

And ofcourse your fellow party mates could be theives/lockpickers/murderers, so nothing will stop that :)
Everything must change.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.359 seconds with 21 queries.