"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 07:15:29 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Impressing/Offending 2 lol  (Read 882 times)

Grizzan

• Trollz0r
Impressing/Offending 2 lol
« on: January 07, 2013, 06:33:02 pm »

Because JovankaB locked my thread, and this gonna be locked also before someone else will reply. I just want to say, "he was doing nothing" what else should he do, than making alt with almost same name as mine is, because its impossible to get 2 same nicks so i cant see any other way. And yes, I get banned for no reason. Slut-kitty yell this what Jovanka told on my latest thread, my alt was named shitty-kitty so basically, I get banned for nothing. Also, not going to argue because this "log" what jovanka have is obviously faked, its easy to fake log. If shes sure that alt shitty kitty yell this, pic. Slut-kitty wasnt me. You know, 2238 players, im not only one person who doesnt like this person so.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 06:37:33 pm by Grizzan »

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
Re: Impressing/Offending 2 lol
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 06:37:47 pm »

- Any questions about GMs activity should be asked using overseer2238@gmail.com. The person operating this email (call him/her The Overseer) has access to all logs containing GM activity (logs are also more detailed now). He/she has been chosen from outside the GM team and his/her identity will remain unknown to anyone but the developers team. This email is now the only proper place for objections and inquiries concerning GMs.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

JovankaB

Re: Impressing/Offending 2 lol
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 06:40:14 pm »

You got banned for this:
- Racism or other hostile speech.

Grizzam wasn't banned because I didn't see him hostile/racist towards you as a player (or at all) and:
- Impersonating staff member.

And now you will be banned for spamming forum with crap.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 06:44:55 pm by JovankaB »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 25 queries.