"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:27:23 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: just a few suggestions  (Read 2265 times)

Rocket Man

Re: just a few suggestions
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2012, 07:32:43 am »

If anything, it should still be a rare item, or be a challenge to get. A "realism" argument is pointless. And yes, a limit to how many can be placed in one base would be good. Though, Large Caravan Carts are basically the same thing except more room, and they're already in-game.
But WHY should something not anymore simple than a couple rocks stacked in a circle be rare?  It's ridiculous, and keeping it rare serves absolutely no purpose, compared to limiting gauss pistols and shit.

What are we going to do?  Swarm enemies with suicidal lockers? :D
Re: just a few suggestions
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2012, 02:43:23 pm »

i like the receip Gimper. it would be great if thay added it. heres just an idea i came up with when thinking about craftable lockers. What if : in order to create lockers you need Faction points?. and lockers could only be created in Factions. and each member can only create 1/2 lockers
i like the idea of faction points.
and faction points could be gained by the fallowing
: doing simple hunts with 5 members of your faction.
: doing town control with 5 members of your faction
: time spent with more then 5 members of your faction at once.
anyway. thats just an idea, nothing to thoght out. put up your own ideas on what you think faction points should do!. perhaps you could come up with a more detailed idea for Faction points.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
heres just another Quick idea. what if there was a place in the Enclave base where you can talk with the cheif, and he gives you 3/5 names of real players that you have to kill to gain 400$ per kill. but the player names he gives you mustant be of players of the persons Faction, and the targets must be at lvl 10/15. you could kill him in a town, in the wastes. or just point blank and still get the monney. Because its Enclave!
or the contracts could be of players who joined the brotherhood!.
and after 1/2 real days if you havent found any of the players then you could ask the cheif for 5 more contracts. resons for this would be the fallowing.
: it would give more life to the enclave!.
: it would allow them badass Pk's to have somthing to do!.
: and for thos who just love killing people. enclave is the place for you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok, so heres a rather big idea but i think it would be awesome.
Encounters. : what if encounters was bigger likes say a very small city with tons of cover?
and the creatures in the tiny city are scatterd all around. so you have to go Cover to cover and work with your teamates to kill them all. it would be alot like JA2.
to get to the creatures. resons for this would be the fallowing.
: #1 the players wouldent stand in a line like redcoats when thay kill mutans or VC patrol Etc.
: #2 it would need more skill from the player to kill his target or targets NPC's.
: #3 incounters like being stuck in a hotel or streets where alians are coming out of every ally
would be cool.
: but then thes are just a few more ideas. ill get the people commenting add abit of what thay think!
how about a Faction to-do list? a list where all the factions events and plans are going to be. where people can find out when to be online and play the day before the faction event, but only faction members can read the list. so thay know when to propare for TC!.
 i plan on adding a bunch more ideas. i just dont have the time to type them just yet
. ok well thats all i thoght of today. please leave a comment of what you think. and what you would like to see from my sugestions.

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.507 seconds with 29 queries.